Crush

Veronica POV:
I lied to Vanessa, I still had a crush on Collins but I had decided to keep that a secret mostly because I  didn't want to ruin our friendship but also beacouse I could never have a relationship while being a YouTuber.

Collins POV:
I had the idea to collab with the twins but was scared that they didn't want to beacouse the were distant since our last video especially Veronica. I had no idea why. But still I texted them asking.

°dling°

"I think you got a text Collins" Devan says

"I did... It's from the twins... They want to callab. I am so happy" I say

" Love is in the air ahahah" Devan laughs

"DEVAN!! Why did you say that" I ask angry

"I saw the video Collins and I know you. You have a crush on Veronica"

I was so angry "I don't have a crush on her I juts really like her but only as a friend ok?!"

"OK if you say" Devan says sarcastically

Devan was right I had a crush on her but she was so distant from me that I ended up giving up on trying to find out if she felt the same.

Vanessa POV:
I know Veronica lied to me about her crush but I know why she did that so I didn't say anything. Being a YouTuber and having a relationship or even a crush was so hard, especially if your crush was a YouTuber. Roni had a hard time because of all the shipping. I wish our twinners realized how it sometimes makes filming videos whith guys hard.

This a really short chapter buy I wanted to do this part as an explanation of what's to come. Hope you keep reading ❤️ Thanks for voting and I can't belive we are past 100 readers thanks💜