♡Chicken Fight♡Kai♡

"_____" is your name.

"yeobuseyo ? Nee,2 sets of chicken juseyo.Onion one and original one.Nee,kamsaheyo",Kai hang up the phone.

"seriously ?",you asks him.

"what ?",he asks bluntly.

"we have been eating chicken for 3 consequtive meals now",you complained.

"I'm a chicken mania remember ?",he reply.

"I'll gain weight,Jongin",you whined.

"don't eat then",he answer bluntly.

"but I'm hungry too",you plead.

"then just eat",he ordered.

You give him a blank face.In disbelief of what he just said.With rage,you stomp your feet as you were heading to the kitchen.

"jagiya~",he approach you.

"jagiya~",he wrap his arms around your waist.

"it's not fair Kai",you untangled his arms.

"what ?",he asked.

"you always won the argument",you complained.

"but you win my heart",he try to comfort you.

You shake your head."cheesiness failed",you walk to the living room with a glass of water.

Kai take a seat next to you on the couch not long after you sit.He stroke your hair but you just calmly sipping down your water.He kiss your cheeks but you act like nothing happen.

ding dong~

"your beloved fried chicken has arrived",sarcased you.

He reluctantly stand up and walk to the door.He then come in with two box of chicken,original and onion.He put it on the table with unhappy face.

"aren't you going to eat it ?",you asked.

He shake his head as an answer.He sank his back on the couch with a pillow in his arms.

"I'm eating then",you exclaim.

"what ?! you said you aren't eating them !",his eyes widen.

"you aren't eating,should we throw it then ?",you raise a brow.

He gives you no response.You walk step by step to the kitchen,heading to the trash can.You take a look at him who is locking his stares on the chicken.Just a second away after you open the trash can...

"andwae !!!",shouted Kai.

"jagiya,don't throw it",he plead.

"I thought you said you aren't eating them",you sarcase.

"it was a lie,jebal~",he tug on your arms.

"I've lose to Sehun once,that's why I'm training myself to eat more and more",he explain.

You can sense sad in his voice.Yeah it's true that he feel unsatisfied when Sehun won the "chicken mania" title.

"aigoo~poor my Jongin",you put down the chicken on the bar.

"assa !",he snatch the chicken and run away.

"yah Kim Jongin !",you yell.

"don't worry babe ! you are still number two after fried chicken !",he shout.

"you lied to me you chicken mania !",you reply.

You stop your step as Jongin is heading back towards you.Your eyes blinking rapidly,feeling weird with his act.With the chicken still in his hands,he leans closer to your ears.

"want to know a secret ?",he whispered.

"what ?",you asked him.

"I'm not only a chicken mania..",he let his words unfinished.

"I'm also a ______ mania",he continue with his husky voice.

You swallow your spit.Feeling a little bit shock with what he just said.However,you are feeling happy deep inside that your cheeks shaded with red.

"you better take care of yourself",he said with a smirk before leaving you blushing.

THE END

how was it ? hope its okay^^ my friend told me to update it real fast since kai is his bias well already bae~ hope u enjoy it

for any flaws and errors,I'm sorry*bows* do comment n vote hhaha

thank you

xoxo