Don't Forget Where You Belong

"Don't forget where you belong....

If you ever feel alone....

Don't...

You were never on your own...."

Don't Forget Where You Belong, One Direction

.

.

.

Here's our Adam Joan Philips

The character of Adam Joan Philips is inspired from the Malayalam movie Adam Joan by Prithviraj

.

.

Raizada Mansion, New Delhi

"When will chotte reach Delhi?" Nani asked as everyone gathered for breakfast.

"His flight lands at 5 in evening dadi. I'll be going to get him from airport!" Akash said and nani nodded.

Khushi and Payal brought the breakfast along with Hari Prakash and Manorama chided, "Hye Payal....I told you not to do any work didn't I? You're 4 months pregnant! Sit down!"

"I told her mami ji. She won't listen to me!" Khushi said sighing.

Akash held Payal's arm and made her sit on the chair. Payal chuckled and said, "I'm pregnant not a patient!"

"Mom....breakfast!" Aarav cried as he ran into the dining room and hopped on the chair. Khushi placed a paratha and curry in his plate and the boy started swallowing it. "Aarav!" Khushi chided.

"I'm late!" he cried which came out as 'Omlette' from his full mouth.

He gobbled the breakfast and ran out of the house without giving everyone a chance to return the bye he gave them.

Everyone continued their breakfast when HP ran to the breakfast table crying out, "NANI JI NANI JI!"

"What happened HP?" Anjali stood up from her chair, fearing something happened to Aarav who ran out few minutes ago.

"She.....she....she is here!"

"Who?" nani asked standing up.

"Dadi ji is back!" HP said.

A silence prevailed in the room.

.

.

.

.

.

"Anjali bitiya....calm down. You cannot speak to her like that!" Nani said sternly.

"Why shouldn't I?" Anjali shouted, "This woman left me and my brother when we needed her. Years later she came back and tried to create misunderstandings in the family and then she is back again! Why? Ruin us again? I DON'T WANT THIS WOMAN IN HERE NANI. KICK HER OUT!"