Chapter 2 : Strategy

The best strategy at Mega Knight is The Mega Knight's jump mechanic is not to be confused with the Bandit's dash ability. His charge time is slower and does not make him invincible. He will still take damage while he's airborne and can die mid-air.

   Secondly, he is powerful when paired with other high-damaging units like the Mini P.E.K.K.A. or Lumberjack since he will absorb the incoming damage and eliminate any ground swarms with his jump damage, and the other troops can help him defeat high-hitpoint troops that can distract him.

   Thirdly, P.E.K.K.A  is a great counter to Mega Knight. She will quickly defeat the Mega Knight for a neutral Elixir trade, and can then be used in a counterpush. The Mega Knight is helpless against air troops such as Minions and Bats so it is best to pair him with other troops that can attack air, such as Archers, the Wizard, or the Executioner.

   Forthly, an Inferno Tower can take out the Mega Knight as long as the opponent doesn't have a Zap or any other card that can reset the Inferno Tower. The Zap spell will not stop the Mega Knight from jumping once his charge initiates. The only spell that can stop the jump is The Log.

   Fifthly, The Mega Knight can deny a Hog Rider completely if placed between the Arena Tower and the bridge. Next, a Skeleton Army is typically not effective against the Mega Knight. In most cases, the Mega Knight will kill the Skeleton Army even when he's surrounded. However, if he's half health, it's effective to use Skeleton Army on him.

   Lastly, The Prince can take out the Mega Knight on your side if you place him far enough from the Mega Knight to have time to deploy but close enough so that the Mega Knight doesn't have enough distance to perform a jump attack. The Mega Knight can be used to counter a Goblin Barrel. His spawn damage can defeat all three Goblins if timed correctly — ideally, he should be deployed at the tower when the barrel crosses the river.

   The one of the best swarms troops you can use to surround the Mega Knight are Barbarians. It takes the Mega Knight three hits to kill one Barbarian. The Barbarians will take out the Mega Knight with three Barbarians to spare.