Chapter 5 : Identity

Secret identity of Mega Knight in Clash of Clans is.....????

   The identity of Mega Knight is the builder. The builder from Clash of Clans is coming back to ClashVille when he left the ClashVille in Clash of Clans. He so mad because his friends like Hog Rider, Giant, Barbarians and the others was broked the building that made by builder.

   So, The Builder was made the decision to left the ClashVille. When he left the ClashVille he sit on the bench and make a wood like a shape of his friends. The next day, the ClashVille make a party for builder when he come back to the ClashVille.

   Wizard put the goblin gang into the cannon. Suddenly, the cannon is broken. The others doesn't know how to stop the cannon. Then, Archers tell " Only one man can stop this chaos".
Witch and P.E.K.K.A say "Builder".

   Hog Rider run with his hog and he give a little letter to Baby Dragon. Baby Dragon fly away through the Builder and give a little letter. The letter says " Please Come Back Builder".

   The Builder ride the Baby Dragon and go to the ClashVille. The Builder take he lovely hammer and percussion the cannon. The cannon stopped. The others welcomed the Builder and they also happy with The Builder.

                     2 years later.......

   The builder was enter the Clash Royale and he become a Mega Knight.

                                 😱

                      ~THE END~