Chapter Twenty-Two

(^Not a Harry Potter pic but still an awesome pic.)

*Hadrian(Cub)Gaunt*

It was now the week before school started and we were finishing our school shopping and I was currently waiting outside the Quidditch shop that both Jamie and Draco were in getting a few things they needed but I was suddenly pulled into a dark alley. I struggled trying to get away before I was shoved harshly into a wall and I dropped to the ground with a yelp.

  "Harry Potter," an unfamiliar voice and I looked up thankful I had my sunglasses on but I whimpered when I saw the red aura's surrounding the two shadow cover people.

  "He looks weak and pathetic," another unfamiliar voice said but this time it was female. "He can't be the one to end the dark lord."

  "L-let m-me g-go," I stuttered scared as I stood up but stay plastered to the wall.

  "Shut it," the male snarled and I saw a wands aura point towards me. "Jamie has been ignoring us since you were found, so I think he needs to be taught a lesson and we'll just use you."

  I whimpered as the colors flared before he yelled a spell and I panicked screaming and my magic swirled around me and I heard a loud crash followed by several other yells and I stumbled out of the alley before dropping to my knees since I was suddenly having a hard time breathing.

*Severus Snape*

  Lucius, Lupin, Black, and Teddy, and I all met Jamie and Draco outside the Quidditch shop after we got the things we needed.

  "Got everything?" Lucius asked.

  "Yep," Draco replied but I noticed Jamie looking around worried.

  "Jamie, what are you looking for?" I asked.

  "Ry, he was waiting outside for us but I don't see him," he said and a second later there was a rush of powerful magic and two bodies flew out of an alley cause several people to scream and a small body stumbled out of the same alley before it dropped to its knees.

  "RY!" Jamie and Draco both yelled and I moved getting to him before the others and I noticed that he was having a panic attack and I quickly grabbed a calming draught and forced it down his throat and a few seconds later his breathing calmed down and he cried out burying himself into my chest shaking.

  "Your alright," I said calmly wrapping my arms around him as his crying died down to whimpering. 

  "Weasel," Draco snarled and I looked up to see him pointing his wand at the two youngest Weasley's. "You attacked Hadrian."

  "Snakes," Ronald Weasley exclaimed. "You're hanging out with snakes. Bloody hell Jamie are they controlling you."

  "Fuck you, Ron," Jamie growled angrily. "What I do is none of your concern. Why did you two attack my brother, he didn't do anything to you or Ginny."

  "He attacked us!" Weaslette yelled and I sighed standing up with Hadrian clinging to me.

  "What in Merlin's name is going on here?!" Frank Longbottom's voice yelled out before he came into view after shoving past several people and I saw Alice and Neville standing behind him. "Well?"

  "That snake attack me and Ginny," Weasley yelled and I saw Jamie clinch his fist.

  "Draco Malfoy?" Frank asked.

  "Harry Potter," Weasley yelled angrily. "He attacked me and my sister for no reason."

  "Really," Frank turning to look at me and he saw Hadrian's still trembling form. "It looks to me that that boy could hardly stand on his own two feet let alone attack the two of you."

  "But..."

  "Are you calling my children liars, Frank?" Molly demanded.

  "Oh for the love of Merlin," Frank groaned. "Shall we move this to a more private place? Say the Leaky Cauldron private room."

  "Yes," Lucius said resting his hands on both Draco and Jamie's shoulder and we all apparated to the Leaky Cauldron and a few minutes later we were in one of the meeting rooms and I sat down in a chair as I adjust Hadrian to a more comfortable position as Lucius force Jamie and Hadrian into chairs.

  "Professor, is Ry alright?" Teddy asked as he sat down beside me.

  "He will be," I said. "He suffering from the effects of a panic attack."

  "Now Ronald, Ginerva, explain your side of the event," Frank said calmly and I glanced at the Weasley Family seeing the twins were giving their younger brother and sister evil glares while Molly looked angry and Arthur looked disapprovingly at his youngest children.

  "We were walking to the Quidditch shop when Potter attacked us for no reason," Ronald said. "I send a hex at him to protect me and Ginny when he sent us flying back."

  "I see," Frank said. "Severus, do you think Hadrian will be able to speak his part?"

  "No, I do not," I said. "He is suffering the effects of a panic attack and he is still shaking as you can visibly tell. I suggest you ask if you can see his memory of the encounter."

  "Hadrian?" Frank said softly bending down so he could see Hadrian's face and after a second he nodded and vile appeared in his hands before he quickly handed it over to Frank before burying his head back into my chest and I gently rubbed his back as his trembling stopped. Frank quickly summoned a Pensieve crystal ball and set the memory in it and we watched as the two Weasley's pulled Hadrian into the alley and threw him into the wall yelling at him for throwing a curse and Hadrian magic lashed out throwing them out of the alley and the memory continued until it showed Hadrian having his panic attack.

  "From what that memory showed you two are the ones that attacked him first," Frank said and I smirked at the two very pale Weasley's. "If Hadrian wants the two of you could be arrested for assault."

  "You should do that anyway," Jamie muttered glared at the Weasley's. "If you even think about touching my brother again I will hex you so bad that you end up in St.Mungos."

  "Your a git," Weasley yelled. 

  "Really?!" Jamie scoffed. "I'm sorry if caring more about my brother that has been abused for almost his entire life than I do about your bloody fucking feelings. I'm sorry if being close to Professor Snape annoys you but I have Snape to thank for giving my brother back his sight after he had it taken from him eight years ago by the fucking magic-hating muggles Lily dropped him off at."

  "N-no y-yell-ling," Hadrian whimpered.

  "Sorry Ry," Jamie said softly and holding a hand out which Hadrian gripped tightly in his own hand.

  "S'kay," Hadrian mumble. "Wanna go home. Want papa."

  "Take him home," Frank said. "Hadrian I'm sorry this happened to you. Let his papa know there will be punishments dolled out for this attack."

  "We will let him know," Lucius said and everyone but the Weasley's and Frank apparated to Gaunt Manor and after telling Tom what happened he took Hadrian and disappeared to his room like he did the first-day Hadrian was here.

*Jamie(Snuffles)Potter*

  After Tom disappeared with Hadrian and the other adults went to do their own thing I stormed outside to the garden with Teddy, Draco, and Neville following after me and we all sat near the creek.

  "Was he really abused?" Neville asked and I looked towards him. "Hadrian."

  "Yes, he was. All of us except Draco have seen the memories," Teddy said and we explained everything we knew to him and by the time we were finished Neville was angry and promised he would help keep an eye on Ry when we all started the new school year.