Her feet took her outside the campus and stopped just right at the gates. She then looked at the sky.

  "I'm wishing for someone who can return my feelings. Not this one-sided thing." She pouted before taking another step towards her apartment.

   Little did she know that someone was there listening to her wish.

   "Maybe, just maybe, I'm all you need." The person whispered before walking off to the same direction as Sana did.
.
.
.
   'I'll stop by the convenience store for awhile. I forgot that I have no more food supply for this week.'

   Sana pouted again as she entered the store picking up a basket, she then settled the books inside it. She scanned the isle one by one to look for the food section and when she found it, she immediately grabbed some cup noodles and other instant stuffs. Not that she can't cook, rather she just can't afford to buy ingredients since she's currently broke at the moment.

    Living alone in an almost run down apartment, considering it was the cheapest of all. And having no parents and relatives to rely on financially is harder for her. All she can do is get a part time job to sustain her needs. Since she was a scholar, all of her school expenses are paid. All she needs to do is maintain her grades.

    Her parents died in a plane crash on the way back to Japan. Having to work overseas, they need to fly back just to celebrate Christmas. But that Christmas was the saddest of them all.

    Being the only daughter, and her parents have no other siblings as they are alone as well, nobody can take care of her. She was almost sent to an oprhanage but gladly, her grandmother took her in who's living in Seoul at that time. Sana's grandma then died when she reached middle school, now everything for her is black not until she met the basketball player, Chou Tzuyu.

    She saw her playing in the basketball court alone, doing some three-points and lay-ups impressing her to no end. Not to mention, she's really very pretty and tall. Yet, she doesn't even know her. All she knows is that they are in the same school and that's it. But despite of not knowing who the player was, Sana still managed to see her in the afternoon playing in the court when she had time right after her work as a library assistant.

    From then on, Sana realized she had a crush on her. Well, who wouldn't? She got all the qualities a person wants. But she knew nothing about the girl. After a year of seeing the tall girl, all she knew was her name was Chou Tzuyu and is younger than her by two years yet they are in the same year. Yes, she's accelerated. How smart is she?

    Happened to be in the same school for Highschool, Sana couldn't even be more happier. Tzuyu is the only one that can make her smile from her sad life. Eventhough knowing that hundredths of students tend to ask the tall girl out, she knew that the tall girl rejected them all. She doesn't know why but it gave her an advantage that her crush is still single and that one day she'll confess to her. She knows to herself that she'll surely be turned down but at least she will know when to stop her stupid feelings.

    Blushing from the memories she remembered, a small smile escaped from her lips. She then shook her head and continue to drop the pack of instants in the basket.

   "Hmm. . ." She hummed as she scanned the displayed items from top to bottom. And there she found the last item she wanted to buy—Limited edition of Japanese Ramen.

    "Aish. . . Too high!" She grumbled as she tried to reached it on tip toes.

    Having the item displayed at the height she can't even reach, she sighed and gave up. She just looked up and see the price tag—A glimmering price of 5000₩.