Something New

After I drew a bath for Kitty and she got in I went into the living room to relax after a very stressful day. I watched an episode of whatever was on to try and clear my mind. Then since Kitty was still in the bath I decided to make us some green tea. I went into the kitchen and tried to reach the top shelf which was difficult since i'm so short. The tea was in the top shelf because my father was the only one who drank it. In fact how old is this tea? Is it even go- before I could finish my thought I stumbled and fell down, knocking down a knife in the process. It cut my finger pretty deep and I sat there holding my finger in pain. What I didn't notice was Kitty spying on me from around the corner to see what I was doing because as soon as it happened she was right there. "Oh my god! Are you okay? I saw you fall...did you hurt your leg?" "A knife fell down and cut my finger open." I showed her the open wound to which she started freaking out to. She ran to the bathroom and quickly found some band aids and gauze. She fixed my finger then we sat in the kitchen, on the floor. She.....is still holding my finger, I thought to myself. She was just staring at me. Staring at me, she's staring at me......my chest jumped. I moved back, away from her. "Why?" I accidentally said out loud. "What?" she asked looking dazed like maybe she heard something that wasn't there. "Oh.....um.....well... it's just sometimes when you look at me...my uh chest feels weird...and I get nervous. She got closer to me. "Does this make you nervous?" My heart jumps faster and more than once. "Yes....." she got even closer and put her hand on my leg and asked once more. "Does this make you nervous?" I nodded unable to speak. Then suddenly She kissed me. We pressed out lips together for what seemed like years. Grabbing my hair she pulled me on top of her. I grabbed her hair and went on top of her grinding. What was I doing? She's about 17 and I'm 20. I just knocked out her father and fled the scene with her, the cops would be on the look for her and we...well we're doing it. I stopped kissing her mouth and starting with her neck collarbones, and stomach made my way down to her hips. Taking her dress off slowly, making eye contact the entire time. I kissed her hip bones then started to slip her underwear off. The fact they were strawberry printed made this feel so much more wrong but also so right. I kissed the lips between her hips and soon I was making out with those as well, after that she took charge which I didn't expect. She stood me up by pulling my shirt, pulling me into a kiss then she started sucking on my neck and put her hands on my chest the entire time. She lifted up my white T-shirt and rubbed her hands on my chest till she went down on me and sucked every thought and worry out of my head. Just as things were getting very intense we got a knock on the door. "Oh right the cops." I say panicky as we rush to put our clothes back on, and fix our hair. I open the door with kitty behind me. The cops were standing at the door and told me "We tracked your number and got your address. You called us about a young lady and her parents. We found the parents and arrested them. The daughter we could not find but once we do she can either stay with her grandparents or file for adulthood and live with whoever she wants or by herself. Although if she does that she will have to testify against her parents. Kitty went in front of me. "I have to testify my parents?" the cops got closer to me squishing kitty. "Is this the daughter?" I put my hand on the back of my head and smiled. "Actually it is, she was hiding behind my car and so when I saw her, I took her with me that way when you come to talk to me you could also talk to her." "Oh, I guess that makes sense." the cop said as he backed away. Given new information, they transferred their attention to kitty. "Yes, you would have to testify against your parents, basically just saying why you would be better on your own. Or you could move in with relatives." 

                       Sorry this update is kind of short but it was a good update right? ^.^

My Addiction *Smut warning*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें