My BASTARD Prince | Part 1 - Drama

Start from the beginning

Indeed! Although Anggy's body stature with white skin, greenish turquoise eyes, with golden brown hair more like a European than Indonesia, do not misunderstand if this woman doesn't love the country where her mother was born more than her love the country that she is now.

"And what everybody sucks like you don't know if now there's a google technology that lets you find a country in just five seconds?" Anggy pushed Javier's chest with his forefinger to make Javier's distance widen. At the same time Anggy smiled disdainfully, as her eyes moved on Javier from top to bottom.

Yeah, Anggy admits that this guy in the front is super-duper handsome. But unfortunately ... embarrassing.

"You smell like drama and headache. Please get away from my life," said Anggy flatly, deliberately ignoring Clarissa telling her not to say anything. This man is really outrageous, Anggy cannot stand it.

"Get away? After you made a drama about me and her? "Javier chuckled amused before whispering back to Anggy. "Listen, Woman.... Just so you know, the news you wrote about Angeline contains only 5% of the truth, while 95% is just your imagination. Why do not you be a novelist instead of a paparazzi who then troubles people like us?"

"People like you? What do you mean? Public liar?" Anggy snapped as she moved to leave Javier. From the corner of her eyes, Anggy could see if she was being watched by some of her coworkers, while on the other end-Mr. James, her boss was seen giving directions to her subordinates with eyes that occasionally pointed at her and Javier. Hell.... Why did they let a guy like this stay here?

The obstacle in her hand made Anggy stop stepping. Anggy turned and found that Javier was smiling sweetly at this moment.

"Congratulation. Now I really hate you...," Javier said with an ever-increasing smile.

Suddenly Javier was kneeling in front of Anggy while offering a red velvet box that Javier had previously removed from his pants pocket. Anggy gasped, finding that the object in the open velvet box was a ring with a large diamond on it.

Hell, is this guy gone crazy?!

"Y-You...."

"Will you have a perfect nightmare with me? Anggy Putri Sandjaya, the bitch from Indonesia," said Javier which made Anggy's mouth open.

Moments later Anggy was quite surprised when she felt the flash of a camera blitz leading to her.

"Yes, you will!"

Javier said as he stood up and pinned the ring on Anggy's fingers, while Anggy's attention was still fixed on the photographer of her office who was seen listening the directions from James-her superiors. What's this really about?

"When will the news I want to be released, Mr. James?"

Javier's question made Anggy's brain process the question that began to appear in her head.

And when she heard Mr. James said, "Thirty minutes from now, sir." Anggy was able to come to a final conclusion. The conclusion that she did not believe was that most of her coworkers, including her own boss, had worked with the man in front of her.

"What have you done, Bastard!" Anggy shrieked angrily when Javier was seen staring at Anggy's anger as one of the interesting things.

"I didn't do anything, darling. Money does it all for me. My hands are clean. See....," Javier said, showing his clean palm.

Anggy growled.

"Ah, don't be angry...," Javier cupped Anggy's cheek with his palms. Anggy tried to lower Javier's hand, but once again ended with a flash of light that came back to her as her hand grabbed Javier's hand.

"Turn off your camera, bastard!" Cried Anggy was so upset.

Javier chuckled with pleasure.

"They just want to have lunch. Make it good to let yourself be the object of news so your friend can have lunch, honey," said Javier with winning smile.

TO BE CONTINUED

_________

This is my first work in English. Hope you like it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment and share to your friends ;)

D A A S A 9 7

Add my instagram :
dyah_ayu28
The.angels05

Meet my role player:

Javier.leonidas

Anggy.sandjaya