My BASTARD Prince | Part 1 - Drama

Tell me where you came from! 😘

***

Barcelona-Spain

Barcelona-Spain.

"Increible! The news you got yesterday was phenomenal, you know! It had been a trending topic for several hours and continues to be broadcast by many news stations until now," said Clarissa to Anggy who is walking towards her.

Anggy Putri Sandjaya. The brown-haired lady with the greenish-blue eyes just lifted her shoulders while smiling at the enthusiastic greeting of her friend. "It wasn't me who made the news, but Jonathan...." Anggy rectified.

"Is it true? Geez, I thought that's you

"Is it true? Geez, I thought that's you. By the way, Jonathan is very good. He could have written the news in his own name to gain the praise of the boss."

Anggy chuckled softly. "Yes, he is good. At that time we wanted to interview Elizabeth, remembering she was going to design a wedding dress of a daughter of the King of Spain...," said Anggy along with the move both of them moved into the building that has a sign bearing Socialite Media. After that, both Anggy and Clarissa had entered the elevator to go up to the floor where their room was.

"Jonathan accidentally saw Angeline. More to the point, he saw Angeline just coming out of Elizabeth's boutique with the CEO of an oil company called Rafael."

"Wow! So really that she still alive? I have no idea what the rich people are thinking." Clarissa said in a surprised voice.

"Why do they do stupid things in which one makes everyone think if she is  dead? Not to mention that Angeline ... she really is a drama queen. I can even remember that she used to make a fuss by suddenly declaring herself out of the world of music she was doing."

Anggy chuckled softly again when the sound that indicated if the elevator had stopped on the right floor made them step out after the elevator door was open.

"Yes, yes, but that is not their absurdness feed us?" Said Anggy in the middle of her chuckle. "They do something stupid and we need news. So their foolishness is tantamount to having lunch for us."