My BASTARD Prince | Part 1 - Drama

Start from the beginning

Anggy and Clarissa had entered their office, and Anggy was a bit surprised at the unusual condition of the workspace. People look calm. Though usually very noisy.

A greeting from his right direction made Anggy startled. "So our folly is a lunch for you, Miss Sandjaya?" Said the baritone sound.

Anggy turned and found a man with blue eyes staring at her sharply. The man's body was dressed in an expensive shirt suit that looked perfectly fit on his body, as his lips parted as if he was holding his temper. But this man is very handsome, as if he is a figure that came out of the paintings of the Greek gods. His jaws look firm, in keeping with his sharp eyes, jet black hair and his tall, sturdy body.

"Angeline Neiva Stevano lied about her death

"Angeline Neiva Stevano lied about her death. This is evidenced by a photo that shows if Angeline and Rafael Lucero-CEO of Bluemoon are seen out of boutique Madam Elizabeth, Wednesday, 2nd July yesterday. It seemed to give public assumptions if Angeline and Rafael were preparing for their marriage. And most likely the lie about her death was used to conceal the fact of Angeline's engagement with Javier Leonidas-Leonidas International's heir failed after news of abuse that Angeline had experienced as a child in the media. Or rather, the news of her death was meant to cover the stigma of the Stevano family created because the Leonidas family decided to abandon the relationship plan after they learned of Angeline's dark past."

The man Anggy knew named Javier Mateo Leonidas said that the news was already scattered with intonation smoothly as if he had really memorized. Meanwhile Javier's eyes never get out of Anggy's face. And if only an eye can kill, Anggy is sure if at this time she was dead bloody because of the sharp look that Javier gave.

"It's not Anggy who's spreading the news-"

"Yes, not her. But your media with this beautiful woman who wrote it. Is not that so?" Javier interrupted Clarissa's words with his sharp glance he gave to Clarissa. That's made Clarissa speechless again.

Javier then takes two steps forward toward Anggy while Anggy looks at him unreadable. But one thing Javier caught out of her eyes, there was no fear in there.

"You're so brave, Miss Sandjaya," Javier whispered in her ear. "Are all the people from the land of random country just like you?" Javier scoffed. "When I got data about you, I had to open the map carefully to find out which part of the earth you came from."

Javier's words deeply inflamed Anggy. The woman looked up to stare at Javier full of challenges without flinch. Her height only to Javier's shoulders actually made Anggy feel harmed. How come? With his height like this is very easy for Javier to try to intimidate her. But make no mistake, Anggy will not make it easy for Javier.

The first reason: it was not her who wrote the news. So, she has no mental burden at all. The second reason: from the beginning Anggy see it, Anggy had been able to guess if rich people like Javier tend to do anything, but certainly not Anggy will let Javier do that to her. And the third reason: with arrogantly, Javier ridiculed his native country-Indonesia-with the nickname random country?