"How are you so sure?"

"If they wanted to hurt you, they would've went after Nya, knowing she's your pride and joy but they didn't because that's not what they want."

"Boss, he does have a point." Another one of my men said with a nod of his head. "When Eazy was running things, he would move trap houses on a regular basis."

"Yeah but Eazy wasn't moving as much product as I am. To move all of this would be too much."

"But it's what you need to do, move it, invest it, work with what you got until you figure out who's behind all of this."

I nodded, and tugged on my beard as I processed the thought. "Fine, I gotta get out of here but Cody I want you to get everyone to stop what they're doing, bag it up and prepare for relocation. I'll send you a message letting you know where I want it." I stood up from my seat, took my jacket up from behind it and stuck my arm into it. "Watch your backs, work together and don't forget that to snake me would be a death wish." I reached into my pocket for my cigarette box, shook one out then stuck it between my lips. "Now get to work." I demanded, causing them all to jump up and head straight for the door.

With a sigh, I turned to Cody who held a lighter out to spark my cigarette. "Thanks fam."

"Gotcha boss, just take it easy." I nodded and took a hit, letting out a cloud of smoke. I had nothing but respect for Cody who stuck by me since our security days at Char's store, never once has he switched on me which is why I trusted him with my life. He worked as my own personal body guard, which is why instead of being here to supervise this weekend, he was trailing behind me to Cleveland for protection. I kept his hands clean because of the amount of loyalty he showed me. "When you have the time we need to talk about the new competition? Remember I was telling you about a man named Hezzy?"

"Yeah, I'm not worried about him right now. Many have tried it, and all have failed. We have the best product right now Cody. Aint nothing coming close."

"I understand but I do feel like wee need to be on the lookout."

"Soon, right now we need to handle this... figure out who these guys are that burnt down my place. Once I got that handled, I'll take care of the petty competition."

"Fine." He said, as I walked towards the door. "Should I stay here or follow you to the new house?"

"I need you here. I'll be alright, just make sure you get everything out of the trap houses, and I also want you to send a moving company by Sam's house in about an hour... Get some of the young ones to help, I want everything out of by tonight."

"Alright, and does she know that we're coming by?"

"Nah... it's a bit or a surprise. I set something up to keep her busy for the rest of the evening, so you don't have to worry about her interfering with the process."

"Got it." he dapped me up and I pulled him into somewhat of a man hug before pulling away. "Later boss." I gave him a nod then headed for the door where London stood impatiently with her hand on her hip.

"What's the rush?"

"I don't want to lose this house, hurry up!"

"Oh, now you're worried about losing a house?" I smirked, and her mouth flew open, staring at me in disbelief. "Let's go. I gotta go pick up Nya."

Samantha King

"I don't care what he says Ro, I'm not moving."

"I don't blame you, who does he think he is running up in there as if he's been around."