Chapter 14.

IM UPDATING!

-------------------

"THAT'S AWESOME!", Hayes replied to us.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"But..." And there it went. He looked through the doorway at Nash's parents, then back. "I don't know about them."

Nash looked at me, then smiled. "Let's go see then."

I closed my eyes for a minute, then nodded. "Ready."

We walked into the livingroom, where they sat. The two people who's comment might change everything, whether for better or worse. His mom was knitting and his dad was watching tv. They stopped what they were doing when we walked in and looked at them.

"Something wrong, you two?"

"Um, we...have to tell you something." Nash said. He looked at me, his eyes full of love. I smiled and he looked back at his parents, who seemed to be waiting.

He grabbed my hand. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"We are dating."

And sure those three words changed everything. It all happened so fast.

With Hayes peeking through the doorway, they both stood, and his mom didn't seem too happy, but she was ok. It was his dad I was worried about. He was angry. I could tell. But he kept his voice low.

"Cameron...I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. I don't want you seeing eachother.", he said calmly. "Don't even look at eachother during Magcon." I looked worriedly at Nash.

But how he looked was even worse. He was broken. My heart shattered.

I felt so horrible, what just happened?

Suddenly, they were making me leave. I held Nash's hand one last time, and Hayes looked sad. Skylynn waved bye, poor girl didn't know what was going on. I looked at Nash. He waved to me, and I waved back. Right as he mouthed I love you, the door was slammed in my face.

I stood on the porch, for a minute, stunned.

We just ruined everything. How could we get back from this?

----------------------

Wow, so I'm sure Nash's parents are actually really nice in real life, so apology to them. XD, but it made for a good storyline.