Chapter One.

A/N: Writing in Cameron Dallas' POV, mainly because I love him. If you are going to judge this fanfic, don't. Just don't read it. Thanks!

editors note: is this a real thing? who cares, is now. anyways, this was edited by her flawless cousin, Bethany c:<

Chapter 1:

I sit back on the hotel bed, looking up at the ceiling. We had three rooms rented out, because we were doing Magcon for the weekend. There were this six of us here Jack J. and Jack G. who shared one room, Taylor Caniff and Shawn Mendes in another room, then Nash Grier and I shared this room. I was more than happy to share with Nash, have being friends with him for as long as I can remember, and we were closer than I was with anyone.

It was 9 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. We have to go meet out fans around 1:00, and since I couldn't sleep, and we should be getting ready soon, I decided to wake Nash up.

I pulled myself out of bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, glancing over to see he was still peacefully asleep. I chucked to myself, time to destroy the peaceful sleep. I jumped on top of Nash, looking down at him.

"Wake up, Püma." I whispered, grinning a bit.

"Hmm," he said, sleepily, in a way I found sort of adorable.

I chuckled, moving closer to his ear.

"Let me tell you again," I whispered, then I raised my voice, lips still close to his ear, "WAKE UP, PÜMA!"

He sat up, pushing me off him. I wtahced him as he stretched, and yawned. He looked over at the alarm, which now said 9:05.

"Why did you wake me up, Cameron," He asked, glaring at me, "It's not like we're going anywhere, anytime soon."

"Because I didn't wanna be alone," I answered, eyeing the mini fridge over by the television. "Want some food?"

"Sure." He replied, picking up the remote and turning on the TV.

As the TV played loudly, and all I heard were bits and pieces of whatever he was watching, I pulled out the milk and closed the fridge, getting a box of Fruity Pebbles. I poured both ingredients in two bowls, putting spoons in and handing one to Nash, then sitting beside him.

"What's on?"

"I have no idea..." Nash said.

Nash flipped through the channels, waiting about five seconds on each channel so we could see what was on. He flipped passed PBS Sprout, and I heard Elmo say 'Mr. Noodle.', I somewhat giggled (jokingly, of course) and took the remote out of his hand, "Let's watch."

He groaned a little, "We aren't little kids anymore."

"Yeah," I agreed, but I still didn't hand him the remote, I kept it with me, as we both ate our cereal. We finished at about the same time, and I took both our bowls (and the remote, God forbid he change the channel) over to the small sink, and set them in. I left the remote there, thinking it would save some trouble, Nash would be too lazy to get up and get it.

I turned back around to see Nash sitting on the bed, and I chuckled as I realized he looked somewhat interested in whatever Sesame Street was teaching in this episode. I started to walk back, and cursed under my breath as a tripped on air (seriously, air, there was nothing in front of me, and my feet didn't even touch each other) and came right down in front of Nash, who's blue eyes were now staring into mine, and I realized how incredibly close we are. I could feel his breath on my lips, and, kill me now, I glanced down at them, and my face heated up quickly, and I met his gaze again. I bit my lips, and pulled back awkwardly, taking my seat next to him, managing to mutter 'sorry'.

I couldn't even pay attention to the TV now, all that seemed interesting was my hands.

When the show ended, I looked up and saw Nash looking at me. How long has he been doing that?

"I.. I'll text the other guys... See if they're up..." I said quiety, quickly getting up and laying on my bed again. I pulled out my phone and searched through my contacts, looking for the names of one of the other guys. The first one I found was Taylor so I sent him a text:

'You and Shawn awake?'

He replied soon after. 'We are now. Let me eat and get the other guys up and we can hang out. You should get ready so we don't have to later. :)'

I closed my phone and looked at Nash, who was, once again, looking at me, and I wated to pull my hair out from frusteration. What happened just five minutes ago is probably going to ruin the friendship we had, and I wasn't ready to say goodbye to it, and I let a small groan slip out, and he raised his eyebrows, and I shook my head.

"Nevermind, I'm taking a shower. You're next." I pulled out some jeans and a t-shirt, along with some boxers to change into after the shower.

Once I was finished, I sat back on my bed while Nash got ready. He wore a green shirt with a pair of jeans. We went and brushed out teeth and combed our hair, and did whatever else we needed to get ready. Just in time, a knock came on our door. We both slipped our shoes on.

I opened the door. Taylor was talking to Shawn and the Jacks were behind them arguing about something and shoving each other.

"Hey. Let's go act like children and hang in the park." Taylor suggested. He had a very childish sense of humor, like most of us did.

I agreed on it, and we stepped outside, Nash locking the hotel room before we set out to my car. Me and Nash rode, with Shawn tagging along, because of the "awkward" situation, I sat in the back with Shawn, and both the Jacks rode with Taylor in Jack G's car.

We got to the park, and Taylor and Shawn raced to the swings. Jack and Jack sat on the bench, continuing their argument from earlier. Boring. I went over to the monkey bars, climbing on top, and swinging down. An upside down Nash appeared in front of me. (Well, I was the upside down one) and I tried to hold back a blush.

"Hey, about earlier--"

Whatever he was about to say was cut off, because I said, "Don't," before flipping down to go join Taylor and Shawn on the swings. Both of them gave me weird looks, and then glancing at Nash, asking me if everything was okay between us, and I shook my head, kicking my feet back, so I could go highed on the swing.