Chapter Five.

About an hour later, I put on my shoes and jacket again, saying bye to my golden retriever Jake, and heading out this time, taking my own car. The drive was only about five minutes, consisting of me singing Dark Horse.

I went into the mall, after parking my car in a spot close to the door. At the time, I wasn't aware that Nash has the same idea as I did, to go to the mall. I should've known since we all love going to the mall, but I wasn't thinking at the time.

I was at Hot Topic browsing through the store when I saw Nash outside the store, taking to his brother Hayes. Well, not talking, arguing. Probably about where to shop next. I kept looking until I found a cool looking TShirt then I payed and left as soon as Nash and his sibling walked away.

I walked around a few more stores, buying things every once in a while, and having the girl teenage cashiers freak out when I walked up to the register, which I thought was awesome, by the way. Then, on my way to the food court, I saw Nash again, who noticed me this time, but didn't really say much. He kind of nodded in my direction, giving me a small, weak smile. But that was it.

I continued my walk to the food court, getting there and purchasing a cup of Oreo flavored dippin dots from Dairy Queen. I sat there after eating them for a while. For some strange reason, I was left untouched, which I wasn't used to. I was used to girls over here asking for pictures and autographs and whatever else. I mean, girls would stop, stare,take pictures, and point, but nothing else more.

Until I heard someone behind me say,"Are you Cameron Dallas?!?! I LOVE YOU!!"

I turned and smiled. She had long brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"I love you too." I say, because I tell it to all my fans.

"I'm Madison."

"Awesome, Care to join me Madison?"

"Really?!" She says excitedly, and I imagine how she's going to gloat to all her friends about this later on.

"Sure, I could use some company, and you seem pretty cool."

So we hung out for a while, and it turns out she WAS pretty cool. She ate, took selfies together, and just talked and laughed. When she had to go, she seemed reluctant, but she got up and hugged me as I told her it was nice to meet her.

"Hey Cam, I-" whoever said that stopped. The voice sounded familiar, the beautiful voice I loved hearing everyday, but kept avoiding.

It was Nash, and I expect he wasn't happy. Madison left, and I whirled around to see Nash running off. Was he...could he have been...jealous? No...what do I do?

A/N: I just wanted to say thanks for the support. You guys are awesome!