Chapter 10

We stayed at the park for a little while, then we went back to our own houses, me dropping off Nash along the way. We had a Magcon thing going in our hometown this week, which was lucky, since we didn't have to travel. The day quickly turned to night, and I fell asleep, without thinking. Magcon was tomorrow.

I woke up early in the morning to take a shower. After I did, I put on some blue jeans, with a red and white striped TShirt, and some red converse. I went to meet up with the boys. This time we have: Aaron, Carter, Jack and Jack, Matthew, Nash, Me, Taylor, and Shawn. (Sorry, dunno how this Magcon thing works. Haven't been yet. :/)

We drove there in silence, having to take 3 cars this time instead of two. We took Mine, Jack G's, and Taylor's car.

When we got there, we walked in and onstage to be greeted by over a thousand screaming fans.

"Hey Guys!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!" Matt screamed. Everyone cheered.

I had a great time. Jack and Jack sang their newest song, Shawn sang a duet with Taylor, who was pretty much just rapping. Me and Nash asked the crowed some questions, they asked us all questions. There was laughing, cheering, and goofing off. A normal time at Magcon.

After we entertained the audience, we went down and gave autographs at our tables. I had a lot of girls come to my table, so I couldn't even describe every little detail, but this one caught me the most.

A girl with long curly brown hair and sparkling blue eyes who looked about 14 came to my table. She was holding a little kids hand, who was hiding behind her.

"Hey Cameron! I'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani."

"Hey Dani." We took a picture, then the kid who was hiding became visible: it was McKenzie.

"Cameron? Hi."

"Hello McKenzie!" I bent down and gave her a hug. She smiled.

"My mommy told my sister to take me in with her." She explained.

"Well you're sister is very nice." Dani grinned.

"I'm going to go meet Taylor. He's one table over. I'll be right back Kenzie." She said to her younger sister. Mckenzie nodded.

When her sister left, Mckenzie looked at me and frowned. "Is Nash here? Why isn't he with you?"

"Because he's at another table sweetie."

"Oh.", she starting pulling on my shirt, I guess fixing it, and I chuckled. "You know, I know you like him. Maybe you should let him know."

I looked down. "I did."

"Maybe he didn't understand. " her sister called her over. "Gotta go, bye!"

As I finished the day out signing autographs and hugging and taking pictures, I couldn't help but think about what my little friend said, and about Nash. Suddenly, I had an idea.

//AHHH of this sucks I'm sorry. Cliffhanger! What do you think? :) anyways, I'm a bit distracted. Me and my cousin will 95% possibly go to Comicon this Saturday, and I'm meeting Sarah Wayne Callies! Can't wait to update Monday. And sorry for the past two weeks.