"Hello?" I asked with a groggy and raspy voice. I was trying to soak up the last bits of sleep I had before my alarm went off so that I could get ready for the day. Unfortunately, whoever was calling me had other plans.

"Hey Gabi, it's Niall. Did I wake you?" An Irish accent asked through the phone. My eyes immediately shot open when I realized who it was.

"Niall? Oh, uh, no! You're all good" I reassured quickly.

He chuckled from the other line, "Sorry for disturbing your rest, but I just wanted to wish you a happy 21st..so happy birthday!"

The biggest smile spread across my face, "Aw! That's too sweet. Thanks for thinking of me, Niall"

"Always am, petal" Niall said, making the butterflies in my stomach go crazy, "Have a drink for me tonight, okay?"

"You know I will" I reassured, "I hope you can celebrate with me sometime soon"

"Me too," He agreed, "But until then, get back to sleep"

I laughed, "Fine. Bye Niall"

"Bye Gabi! And happy birthday again"

With that, he hung up the phone, leaving me with a huge grin. Niall Horan was the first one to greet me on my birthday..what?

As I tried processing what just happened, Foley came barging in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABI!!" He screamed before jumping on my bed and attacking me with a hug.

"Foley!" I screamed as he assaulted me with a tight, tight embrace.

"What? A guy can't show his best friend a little love on her 21st?"

"You can, but not by squeezing me to death" I giggled, finally relaxing into his hug.

"Are you ready to celebrate tonight? I got us a room at The Diamond Bar!" He exclaimed excitedly. The Diamond Bar was this insanely exclusive club and bar in the city. Foley's parents are best friends with the owner so he celebrated his 21st birthday there too. I unfortunately couldn't go because I wasn't 21 yet, but I heard all about it from Foley and the rest of our friends.

"The Diamond Bar?!" I gasped.

"I said your birthday was gonna be memorable, didn't I?" He smirked.

I squealed and hugged him even tighter, "Fole, you're the best!"

"I know!"

My birthday was already amazing considering I was woken up by a phone call from Niall Horan and my best friend had planned an amazing night for me. The only downside was that it was on a Wednesday, which means that I still have class both today and tomorrow. I have a feeling that I, along with many of my other friends, will be skipping class tomorrow.

"Wanna stop by Starbucks on the way to campus? I get a free drink today!" I said excitedly.

"Sure, Gab. But come downstairs for a second first. There's something waiting there for you" Foley said with a smirk. I rose my eyebrow at him. He didn't say anything and instead got out of bed and gestured for me to follow him. Confused, I did as told and followed him down the stairs.

I gasped when I saw what was waiting for me on the kitchen table, "Is this from you?!"

Foley chuckled, "Nah. Check the card"

I walked over to the table the held the balloons, the Michael Kors bag, and the Sephora bag. There was an envelope laying amongst it all so I opened it and took out the card. The front of the card read in a bubbly font and bright blue letters: