~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip:

Kise and Kuroko finally arrived at the dorm.

Aomine noticing Kuroko and Kise shivering he huffed and said {more like yelled}.

"See I told you! I should of went with Tetsu!"
Aomine yelled as Kise and Kuroko entered.

"But I wanted to go with Kuroko-cchi!"
Kise argued.

Kuroko sighed again at Kise and Aomine childish actions and began giving everyone their coffee.

"Thank you Kuro-chin"
Murasakibara said lazily while he was cooking everyone's dinner.

Midorima took his coffee from Kuroko huffing he managing a small "thank you" under his breath while blushing.

"Tsundere"

Everyone except Midorima thought to themselves.

"Where's Akashi-kun?"

"He's in the studio."
Midorima replied.

Kuroko walked to Akashi's studio with a coffee in his hand. Opening the door to see a silently sleeping red-head. Carefully walking towards Akashi with coffee in his hands try to not disturb him.

"Akashi-kun?"

Still, the redhead was still sleeping.

Kuroko repeated again

"Akashi-kun?"

Putting the coffee down on the table right next to him. Kuroko starts shaking Akashi to wake him up. Giving up Kuroko turned around to leave only to be hugged from the behind.

Akashi hugging Kuroko's waist with a slight smirk inhaling Kuroko's scents. His face was snuggled comfortably on Kuroko's shoulders. His face was inches away from Kuroko's lovely pink tinted cheeks.

"Good Morning Tetsuya."

Kuroko irritated by his leader's actions softly tried pushed Akashi's body away, but Akashi was too strong and they just stayed in that position.

"Akashi-kun it's 8:00 at night what are you doing?"

"Hugging you."

Kuroko rolled his eyes

Unbelievable Kuroko thought to himself.

Softly pushing Akashi aside, "I'm going to the kitchen now, I think Murasakibara-kun is cooking dinner now." Kuroko was about to open the door just to be stopped.

"Wait! Tetsuya I have news!"

"What is it?"

Akashi clearing his voice while trying to find the file. "Ah-hah found you." Taking out a file and opening it, revealing a picture of a red-headed fellow whose hair is much similar to Akashi's.

"The CEO wanted you to work with this trainee."

Akashi handed the file to Kuroko. Kuroko examining the information within the file. Finally looking up to Akashi.

"For how long? We have many concerts and interviews to go to this week." Kuroko asked in a concerned tone. He certainly did not want to miss the interviews and especially the concerts. Not to mention their night concert was tomorrow. Their busy schedule as idols was not helping this situation.

"Only for tomorrow. I managed to convince the CEO for everyone to help. So, while you work with the trainee, the other members and I will be practicing for the concert. The other members agreed to this too while you and Kise were out."

"I have no problem training with the trainee, but aren't we cramming too many things in tomorrow?" Kuroko protested.

Akashi sighed at Kuroko's stubbornness. "We have done this plenty times before, I'm pretty sure we can handle another busy schedule."

"Alright Alright." Kuroko was convinced but, it didn't make sense to work with a trainee for one day unless the CEO is trying to add another member to GOM. Since Kuroko has worked with many trainees before but never for only one day. For example, He worked with Kise and Midorima for months that's the reason they are so close now. Kuroko was still skeptical but had more things to worry about like the world tour coming up 2 months from now.

"Tetsuya?" Akashi said worrying because Kuroko was silent for a while now.

Kuroko snapping out his thoughts looked up towards Akashi. Realizing he blacked out for a while.

"Let's go eat with everyone now," Kuroko said as he grabbed Akashi's hand and lead him to the kitchen to see everyone sitting around the table waiting for them.

"Hey come on! We're hungry!" Aomine yelled impatiently.

"Sit next to me Kuroko-cchi!"

"No Kuro-chin sit next to me!"

"There is an empty seat next to me Kuroko. Not like I want you to sit next to me or anything nanodayo."

"Hey, Tetsu! Sit next to me not those idiots!"

"Don't listen to the ganguro!"

"OI TSUNDERE!!"

"HAHA AOMINE-CHII IS A GANGURO"

Kuroko sighed at their foolish actions and ended up sitting next Akashi much to Akashi's delight.

"itadakimasu!"

Soon everyone dug in their food pushing their worries for tomorrow aside and began conversing and laughing.

"Happy Thanksgiving everyone," Kuroko said with one his rare bright smiles.

"Happy Thanksgiving Tetsuya/Tetsu/Kuroko/Kuro-chin/Kuroko-chii!!!"

"I hope this lasts forever." Everyone silently thought in the back of their heads, but still close to their hearts.

.

.

.

.

.

.

<3

Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment!

All photos and art belong to their respective owner. If you are the owner and do not wish for the image to be here please tell me. I will take it down immediately. The characters from this fanfiction belong to the creator of Kuroko no Basket. I do not own Kuroko No Basket.

Word count: 1066