10~A Man She Calls Dad/Aphs Birthday

Start bij het begin

I went to check my phone and saw that I had texts from Garroth, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Zane, Laurence, Dante, Travis, Melissa, Dottie, Ryland, Daniel, My Mom, and Blaze all saying "Happy Birthday!".

Garroth texted me again 5 minutes later asking if I told Aaron about the babies yet.

I replyed back yes and he sent me a meme of someone interally fanboying.

I laughed then went back to Aaron.

He gave me a present and said "This is the first persent from me to you".

I opened it and saw that he had screenshot all of our text convos in printed them out then put them in a book.

It was so amazing (I MISS JOSHLEEN)

I huged him and thanked him.

Time Skip To 2pm

It's half past 2 and everyone already came over.

The boys are on the couch, Kawaii~Chan and Zane and in the corner (That doesn't sound right...) and Katelyn, Aaron, and I are chilling in the kitchen and talking.

My Mom and Eric are over with Rachel and Derek on the other side of the kitchen.

Katelyn went to use the washroom (Okay, Question here. Why do some people call the bathroom the restroom? The bathroom IS NOT a restfull place. It is a very stressful place. Anyway😂) so Aaron and I thought it was the perfect time to tell our parents about the news.

We walk over to them and say "Hey".

They say hi to us back then I say "Aaron and I have to tell you something".

"Go ahead Mija" My mom says.

"Ummm so...I really have no idea how I'm gonna say this but...I...I'm Pregnant...!" I say.

Aaron and I's moms start jumping up and down like the just won a million dollars.

They even held hands and jumped up and down while looking at each other happily while screaming.

Derek says "Ignore your crazy mothers but congrats you guys!".

"Thanks" Aaron and I both say.

After a while my mom and Rachel calmed down.

Then I said "Actually, that's not all...".

They looked at me waiting for an answer.

I said "It's twins".

They both lost their shit again.

I heard the doorbell ring and walked away going to see who was at the door. (You are all gonna hate me for this...).

I opened the door and saw a werewolf man with a younger werewolf man.

I asked "Can I help you?".

The older guy says "Oh I thought you'd remember me? Oh yeah right...".

He then put his ears and tail away and I quickly realize who it was.

"D-D-D-Daddy?" I say almost speechless.

"I see you remember me now" He says.

I run up to him and hug him.

The younger guy besides him says "Oh, Is this my half sister that you were talking about?".

I just stand there staring at him speechless.

"Oh yeah, It is...I totally forgot about that...sorry..." Dad says.

"Umm Nice to meet you, Aphmau..? Is that right?" He says going in for a hug.

"Yep that's right!" I say going in for a hug aswell.

We hugged then Dad asked "Can we come inside?".

"Sure" I say while letting them in.

My Mom comes over and says "Mija the food was-".

Then she stops and stars straight at Dad.

She yelled "YOU! YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!".

Then Dad ran out the door like he was running away from a killer clown.

Or maybe a running Garroth going after all his doors.

Anyway he was running.

Mom chased him outside around the house for what seemed like ages.

Then Mom came through the front door and Dad came through the back.

Then they were running again and again around the house.

Then Dad jumps into his car and trows a piece of paper at me.

I open it and I think it's his cellphone number.

Mom comes in panting and says "There. I'm done with him".

"What. Just. Happened." My half brother said.

"I have no idea" I reply back.

"Anyway my name's Cameron. I should probably get going now but I'll talk to you later! Here's my cell!" He says while handing me a piece of paper.

"I'll text you later! Bye!" I say.

●●●

Zacks POV:

"Did you get any information?" She says.

"No, I got chased out by Slyvana. She's more crazier then I remembered her to be." I reply.

"That's too bad. There's alway another time though Zack. We'll have to come up with a different plan when Micheal gets here. But I need to ask you something." She says.

"What is it?" I say.

"Did you see my daughter? Katelyn?" She says.

"For a second. I didn't talk to her though. Any reason for this question Elizabeth?" I say.

"I was just thinking. If she's added to our plan. This could inprove our power. Our strength. If we got control of her. We could be in great power beyond anyones mindsets." Elizabeth says.

"That, could work." I say.

"Zack, Our mission, is soon a go." Elizabeth states.

"Lets do this" I say.

Finally this chapter is out! Sorry for the long wait! Anyway!

Should Aph text Zack?

What will their plan be?

Will Aph tell everyone else about the babies soon?

Find out in the future of this fanfic!

Adios!

Words: 1365

My tablet just deleted this part for no reason and I got so mad but then I realized that I saved the whole thing when I was done. Thank Irene!