No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 35

Start from the beginning

"No," I whispered and leaned my head on his shoulder. He pushed me away again, glaring. 

"Stop this." He whispered in my face. "Stop leaving me behind." 

"You're the one leaving me behind!" I yelled in his face.

"Stop leaving me behind. You're leaving me here to die. To fate away. Stop leaving me behind. Stop forgetting I exist." He whispered fast. 

"I'm not!" I yelled.

"Find me!" He pushed me and I felt to the ground. I was outside when I landed in the cold and damp leaves. I was sitting outside the lake house, there were no lights on. Chase stood before me still, "Find me." he whispered and gave me another soft, tender, loving kiss. "Why won't you FUCKING FIND ME?" He yelled and shoved me away. 

I was on the verge of tears when he called me a bitch again. I started sceaming at him, telling him how much I hated him, hated his guts, hated his kisses, hated how I loved him so dearly. 

I woke up, my breath was the loudest I've ever heard. My blankets were on the other side of Chase's room. He wasn't here. I looked at the note again. I couldn't think straight.

He had told me to run away with him; he left before I could even chose what I wanted. How long has it been? I can't even remember. He wants me to be there with him. I looked out the window just to see my back yard. I got dressed and grabbed my mother's keys. He needs me to find him.

I rubbed my eyes hard and turned on her smart-car. I drove down the road as fast as I could. I had pulled over when I got to the driveway. 

The clock said 4:48am. I checked her keys to make sure the lake house key was there, it had a small picture of a beach on it, specially made for her. I put the car in drive and drove up to the house. There was a single light on, the outside light. I went to the front door, using the key and having to punch in the code. I looked around me, but couldn't see much. Everything was blue with the emerging sun. Two more hours before the first yellow hit the sky.

The door swung open. "Hello?" I called out. "Chase?" I was breathing heavy. I didn't know what to expect, would Chase even be here? Was I crazy? Did his letter actually mean anything?

I flicked on the first set of lights that led to the living area. The house was warm, and I knew someone had turned the heat up. He was here, he had to be. "Chase?" I yelled out again. I flicked on the hallway lights, then the staircase lights. I didn't have any intention to go upstairs. But that's where my feet led me. 

"Chase?" I hummed. I stopped and heard a light snore. He was here.

I ran the rest of the stairs and to the first bedroom on the right, "Chase?" I mumbled. There he was. I could hardly see his face, but I could tell it was him. The way his body fell while sleeping; here he was. I kneeled beside the bed, his face was on the pillow and his mouth hung open a little. 

I put my hand on his face and caressed his cheek lightly. His snoring stopped, and I whispered his name again. He sighed in his sleep and his hand flew to my head; he didn't hit me, just laid his hand on my head. His hand slipped to behind my ear, holding my neck.

"Baby?" He mumbled in his sleep. "I'm cold," he said, eyes closed. He rolled to the other side of the bed and then reached for my shoulders. He pulled me onto the bed, all whilst he slept. He nuzzled his face into my neck as my arms wrapped themselves around him. "I've missed you, Sammy." He kissed my neck and then pulled away. His eyes were half open.

"Hi baby," I whispered to him. He smiled and pulled me to cuddle into him. 

"It's about time, you're so stubborn." He smiled still. I rolled my eyes and leaned onto him. This isn't a dream, I had to convince myself of that much.