Death Doesn't Discriminate...

Alive: Luigi, Daisy, Mona, Yoshi, Rosalina, Ivy, Florence, Opal, Aliyah,

Dead: Mario, Peach, Toad, Toadette, Birdo, DK, Dixie, Diddy, Pauline, Ashley, Wario, Waluigi, Candy, Celeste, Toadsworth, Syrup, Any others

The group made their way to the stairs leading to the basement. They looked reluctant to go inside. They'd untied Aliyah, and now she was eager to prove herself innocent.

"Who's going in first?" Mona whimpered, due to her phobia of the dark.

"I will. Don't worry. Just get behind me." Florence asked of her friends.

"Hey, this looks unfamiliar. We went a different way last time." Opal worried.

"Don't. Worry." Growled Daisy, "She's just said she knows where she's going, right?"

"Um... I didn't say that..." Florence whispered, which caused a few others to look at her worriedly.

"Just watch your step." Sighed Daisy.

TAH!

"There's like, 25 rooms down here. How do we find the bomb?" Luigi asked. He was still mourning over the loss of his brother.

"We'll split up. Again." Mona declared, grabbing Ivy's arm, since she wanted to stay with her.

"Okay. Me, Yoshi, Rosalina, Luigi, and Florence will go one way." Daisy clung to Luigi's arm. "Stay safe, Mona, Ivy." She smiled at them, as they walked off in one direction.

"I guess me, you, Aliyah and the other one are going this way." Mona told Ivy.

"It's Opal..." Opal sighed, face palming herself.

"Same dif." Mona laughed, starting to walk to the next rooms.

RIGD!!

Daisy's group went into a risky-looking room, and immediately became hesitant. She'd felt sick after viewing all of the corpses, so seeing this made her stomach turn. Blood had been splattered all over the floor, and on the floor laid Captain Syrup.

"I guess this is where she fell." Florence said, peering where light was shown. It led up to an attic room. The corpse's arm was in mid air, and her eyes were glittering with fear.

"AIEEEEEE!!"

"That can't be good..." Luigi felt sick just by hearing the scream.

They ran into a room where the scream had came from. Rosalina laid on the floor. Well, most of her did. Her head was decapitated. Luigi threw up and started to cry.

"Oh my lord what is happening..." Yoshi howled.

UDHF

Mona and her friends walked past few rooms, but Opal had stopped. She'd heard some beeping sound. "We may have found it!" She said, "But... we need a key..."

Mona took a big breath, and screamed "GUYS!! WE'VE FOUND SOMETHING!!"

Suddenly, the power cut off...

Lights turned back on, and Opal laid on the floor. Dead.

"NO!!" Howled Aliyah, as she immediately flung herself to the floor and started 'CPR'.

"You're just kissing her..." Mona cried.

"Well sorry I don't know CPR. All I know is Disney told children that if you kiss something it'll come to life!" Aliyah cried.

"Wait. You LIKED her?" Ivy told her. Aliyah blushed redder than ever, and nodded slightly.

"What happened?" Yoshi asked as he saw Opal on the floor.

"She's... she's dead..." sobbed Aliyah.

"But hey! She found something!" Mona cheered.

"... really? Where's the key, smartass?" Luigi asked the girls.

"Who needs keys?" Ivy laughed as she took out her hairgrip and picked the lock. The door opened.

"Let's get in there now!" Florence cried, running down the stairs.

The only person who didn't follow was Aliyah. Opal was her everything. She had nothing else to live for. She realised Opal still had Aliyah's knife. She took it out, and started to cry.

"I'm sorry... friends..." Aliyah sobbed as she pierced the skin on her stomach...

____________________

Whoo! Lots of death! Yay! (Probably shouldn't say that...) I'm sosososososo glad Rosalina's dead! Whoo!

So, who do you think it is?

Stay awesome!

Webcake-pancake!