Flashback :7

Michael

The bell rang and Michael immedietly grabbed his things, running out of the classroom, not wanting to even look at Luicfer's most likely hateful expression.

He rounded a corner and looked around it, seeing Lucifer look left and right before turning in the opposite direction.

Michael sighed in relief before getting out his schedule to see what class he had next.

He arrived slightly late due to the unknown hallways, but was thankful to find that Lucifer was not in the room before he sat beside some girl at the back.

"Hi!" She grinned excitedly.

"Hey,"

"I'm Charlie Bradbury! Are you new?!"

"Yeah, I'm Michael Winchester," Michael couldn't help but to smile at the girl's constant happiness.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit..out of it.."

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Charlie gave him a look, "Cool, now answer honestly."

He sighed out a laugh, "I just had a run in with my old best friend."

"Oh, so you use to live here?"

"Yeah...the thing is...me and him didn't really leave on the best of terms. When I found out I was moving back here I was ecstatic, but now that I'm here...I'm worried he'll still be mad...sorry, I don't know why I'm telling you this."

"I just have that effect around people," she smirked. "So who is it?"

"His names Lucifer Novak."

"Lucifer? Sheesh kebab,"

"What?"

"Nothing it's just...I love Lucifer, we've been friends since Freshman year but...well...he turned bad. Taking drugs, parties every night, that kind of thing. He hangs out with Abbadon, Crowley and Azazel, the bullies as most people call them. To me they're just dicks with faces."

Michael gulped at the mention of the three.

Michael spotted some boys and a girl playing tag and smiled, running over.

"Excuse me?" He squeaked.

"What?" One of the smaller boys said. He had mean, custard eyes.

Azazel

"Erm, can I maybe play too?"

"It's only a three player game." One of the other boys with a funny accent said and Michael pouted.

Crowley

"No it's not."

"We don't want you to play because you're not our friend." A girl with red hair said.

Abbadon

Ever since that one innocent playtime, the three had bullied him, it getting crueler and harsher over the years. Most of the time Lucifer was there to stop it, but in Middle School before he moved, they would hurt him after school when Lucifer had a detention for punching one of them or mouthing off at a teacher who unfairly told off Michael. Only last gone Saturday they were hurting him by the café.

So why was Lucifer suddenly friends with them?

Nothing made sense anymore.

"I wasn't gonna be apart of that so we stopped talking. At school, anyways. I hang out with Gabriel and Castiel so we still hang out outside of school." Charlie carried on.