Alley: 5

Saturday

Lucifer

Lucifer woke up the next day, experiencing a few seconds of bliss before the memories of last night confronted him.

Lucifer arrived home, taking deep breathes before swinging the door open. He walked into the living room to see his Dad staring at the wall, on the coffee table his usually hidden box sat.

Upon seeing him, Castiel and Dean stood and left, hurrying up the stairs. He heard the door shut and Chuck turned to him.

"Da-"

"Dont," Chuck said simply. "Just..don't..."

Lucifer awaited for him to carry on, sitting on the armchair, a safe distance away from Chuck.

He stared at the floor ashamed.

"I went into your room..." Chuck began, "To see all this..." He gestured to the box. "Scattered across your room. I went to see what it was and..." He shook his head.

"Dad..." Lucifer felt himself, for the first time in almost six years, cry...

"Lucifer. I knew you took drugs at school but this...all these empty packets...in your room...this is a problem."

"I know dad." He choked out.

Chuck finally looked at him upon hearing the sob, and frowned, "Lucifer, you've got to talk to me. I get it, you're eighteen, practically an adult but you're still my son and I need you to talk to me about these things...please..."

Lucifer looked at his dad, a heartbroken look showing, "i don't know what to do," he cried, "Dad...I miss him..."

Chuck looked shocked, "Oh, Luce.."

"I know, it's been years and I should be over him but dad I can't...I...i love him..."

"I know, Luci," Lucifer got up and sat beside Chuck who held him as he cried.

"He's back, Luce, right next door. He's coming to your school, you can see him. You can see him again."

Lucifer shook his head, "no, you know what he said. What /I/ said."

"You were both upset, he'll be over it now. Knowing Michael, he'll probably be worrying about the exact same thing."

Lucifer nodded.

"Promise me you'll cut back, try to stop..." Chuck pleaded.

"Yeah.." to prove this, he reached into his jacket, pulling out his recently bought bag.

Chuck took it, "is that were you were?"

"Yeah,"

"Why were you gone so long?"

"He wanted to meet two hours away," Lucifer said, leaving out the other part.

"Okay..." He sighed, "You should go bed, get some sleep,"

Lucifer hugged his dad before walking towards the doorand pausing, "I don't say it enough. At all. But, i love you Dad..."

"I love you too, Luce."

"LUCIFER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"

Lucifer pulled himself out of bed and got dressed, going downstairs to where his brother stood by the door.

"Cassie, what the fuck?"

"I'm going to Charlie's, will you take me?"

"Why can't Dean?"

"He had to go home. Him and Sam. His mom called up all upset about something."

Lucifer was about to ask what but was already being pushed out the door.

》》》》》》

After dropping off Cas, Lucifer went to the café that he, Azazel, Crowley and Abbadon had agreed to meet up at on the Friday.

He waited for what seemed like hours, repeatedly looking at his phone until it was a half hour after they'd suppose to turn up. He left the café angrily, going towards his car when he heard a yell.

He turned, cautiously creeping up to the alley alongside the building.

He poked his head around, catching a sight of red hair which was all he needed.

He walked down the pathway, as he got closer hearing the words being said.

"We told you not to fucking come back! What are you? Dumb as well as a fag?!"

They were holding someone up on the wall, Azazel repeatedly punching him.

"Hey!" Lucifer yelled.

Azazel turned, dropping the boy in fear.

Crowley stepped forward, "This is none of your business." He smirked, "Unless you want in?"

"Leave him alone," Lucifer sighed.

"Hey!" Crowley yelled, pushing him up against the wall, "We had deal!"

Lucifer pushed Crowley back into the wall opposite, "Don't fucking touch me!" He yelled, punching him across the face.

Crowley scowled, shoving him off and straightening his shirt.

There was a tense silence before Crowley spoke again, "Don't go back on deal, Novak." He spat. "Otherwise...I'll just have to go to the cops and tell them about your extra curricular activities." He smirked.

"Oh yeah? And why would you do that when it'd get you in the shit as well? You dealt!"

"Or did I?" Crowley laughed, wiping the blood that was beginning to ooze from his lip.

The three walked off laughing.

Once they'd gone, Lucifer turned to the poor guy they'd been beating up, only to see it was the boy from the night.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

He was now stood up and was wiping the blood from his nose. He wasn't too injured apart from that, a busted lip and a soon to be black eye.

"I-I gotta go." He stuttered, running past him.

"Wait!" Lucifer yelled, but he was already gone.

Michael

Michael darted as fast as he could, not caring about his sore leg from the kicks.

He sprinted as the tears fell from his eyes because that boy...the only boy who had ever shown him kindness...

That boy was Lucifer Novak.

And he didn't deserve care, especially not after what he did...