Chapter 8 - Meow!

Start from the beginning

     And due to my concentration and focus, the air turned into a wall. And minutes later, I heard grunts and a series of 'ow!'

     The surprise wearied off and understanding crossed my face. I observed my environment and beaten him much harder than I did seconds later.

     The earthquake was his hands shaking the couch, caused me to fall off my plush of cotton. The tsunami was, well, of course, the classic routine in waking someone up. That bucket of water that caused me to sleep much more. What? It was warm. The tornado was him throwing things at me which was a folder, a stapler and a coffee mug. The stapler hurt very much, what was it made of? Was it made of a rock?

     I punched him in his gut. Kicked him in his crown jewels using my knee and kicked him in his face which caused him to meet the ground. I kicked his legs for them to be straightened since he looked like a fetus the way he was hugging it and it seriously bothered me. I also stepped on his knee and turn him over, face down into the floor.

     According to the rules and regulations of mine in fair play, it was now time to abandon my opponent since I have taught him not to mess with me ever again if he doesn't want broken bones, joints, or even muscles in his body.

     Fair play my gut.

     I bended both of his arm to his back and stepped on his face. I punched him again in his face and saw that he was already unconscious. Wake me from my slumber and meet my fist. I smiled while thinking this thought to myself. No, this was not a thought. This was my oath, my psychology in my life.

     I stepped over him and left his office. It was now time for caffeine. It was my second safe haven in life. Well, my first safe haven was the plush of cotton in our living room. I love that cotton, seriously. Just one sit on it and it would instantly make me feel better.

     I wore my heels. Well, I am not a wonder woman and could fight mortal combat with manhood on heels. I need to take care of my feet thank you very much. But, really, I really need to take care of my feet and legs too. Receiving thousands of injuries on both of that parts, it would not be surprising if it would fall off and dislodge itself on its position on my body.

     Leaving this torture chamber, I head for the first cafe that I had saw with my eyes.

     The purpose of coffee was to keep someone awake and alert. It may sound weird but coffee could really put me to a deep hypnosis. It could also make me feel better just by the smell of it.

     I searched the coffee menu and ordered the first that I saw.

     The coffee shop was small and only contained 3 customers, counting me with their busy breezy worlds. The coffee shop doesn't have a window that can easily open or close, since it was the aircon typed one. Instead, it had a glass see-through window which reveals the outside environment. So basically, it was just like having coffee outside but with air conditioned surrounding and the different aromas of coffee swirling around your nose.

     The table was rounded, tall and was designed with different vandals of customers. This just signifies that this was a cheap priced coffee shop. The chairs also blends with the background. The chairs were a long, slim, rounded, wooden one, which looks like the thin metal of the heels.

     To put me into my relaxing mode, it doesn't matter to be hot or cold, strong or light, or even homemade. Just plain coffee with water and sugar would do. That's how much I love coffee.

     I sat on one of the coffee tables and put my head down into the table.

     I have felt better minutes ago... but now? It feels like something to what happened earlier was wrong. No, not the fact that John had been beaten up and he was now unconscious on his own office with a broken nose and with the danger that the crown jewels of his would not be able to produce any more.