Kurumu laughed. "You know that's a pretty good trick when it's not being used on you."

"Thanks milk juggs." Yukari nodded.

"Now now Yui. We discussed this. Give it time. You can have mine after we study."

"I suppose." Yukari shook her head.

The others were a little concerned after that statement. They were a couple and only a few dorms apart. They were free to do... whatever they wanted really. It wasn't like a girl in a guy's dorm or vise versa. But the thing about a gay/lesbian relationship is they can share a dorm and bath together. That's what worried them.

"I better not hear lewd things spreading you two." Addressed Kurumu.

"Well least we're honest. What lovers do should be private. Right Tsukune?" Said Mizore. The irony of a stalker talking about privacy.

"Hey Ice Queen coming from you that's weird and a double standard." Kurumu glarred.

"Better me than Gin." She fired back.

"Yikes!" (FN) hide behind Yukari. "No good. No no. Me no likey."

"There there." Yukari patted her head. "We have Ruby to get him in check or she will touture him. Remember?"

"I sure hope so. He's my kryptonite."

Tsukune sighed. "An interesting character is for sure. He still hits on both Moka's here and there as well. Kurumu too. He's a dog. Typical werewolf right?"

< And something else but I won't tell Ruby. She knows it and can handle him. Although he's an enemy to women. But Ruby isn't like most women. How strong she is. >

The other Moka I met is right. It just so happens that Ruby is unique. Qualities of a perfect woman. One day I will conquer my fear. Their must be more like Tsukune. Can't just be a one in the million. With time. I can be strong.

~~~~~

Hours passed and it was club time. (FN)'s mind was racing ever since lunch. And she had the time to write this all down and go for it. Finally but at last being the first one into the club she started to right down her thoughts. (Stick around for the notes and I will explain.)

To Not Relent

(FN) (LN)

As time comes by new challenges await. No matter what age they will find you. But fate will never throw you a challenge that you cannot handle. It's about getting stronger. Learning more as you go. Fear will always be there. But looking at the people around who you care about can make you act in strange ways. When one looks into your eyes and just smiles. No words spoken as the individual just nods. You understand their words through their eyes and it hits you. The objects slip out of your hand. Skin crawls and eyes become full of fire. To toughen up. To not soften or give in to those trying to make you break. Fear will not control one if they work around it. Loophole is out of the comfort zone. More and more as it progresses. And at that point you realize. You know what you must do. Grow stronger.

Yui. I know this has been a lot for you the last few days. It's my turn to return the favor. I will get up and fight. I will do what it takes. To not only get over my fear but protect the both of us. Cause I'm sure as hell sure no bastard will get to me or my girlfriend. Challenge accepted.

~~~~~

Relent - to soften

Relentless - an unlimited amount of unstoppable energy

Relentlezz - Step up even when afriad. Protect those even though sometimes it's not worth it. Energy that cannot be stopped or at least not by any easy means necessary. Use the energy and spread it to be valuable to others. To smile after kicked in the face and smile because you still won.

That is what I believe and slowly realized through writing what I can do. Raise awareness and touch others. Now I don't care what those professors said or what others think of my writing or point of view. I will do my very best to inspire those to live happy and have sympathy for others. It's just what I do.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz