Ch 6 - Rising

What gets more awkward than falling asleep on new girl's rack and holding her panties? Anything? Well I got nothing. Now for early AM homework and dance. What a life right?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

As (FN) gets her notes out Yukari is slowly composing herself about the last event. She just couldn't shake it out of her head. I don't play with panties. I'm only perverted as the next girl. Maybe Kurumu or Mizore. Hey wait. They want babies with Tsukune. That's no good. And then their is (FN). She's scared of men but she's pretty, got decent brains, and is logical.

"You okay over there Yui?" She asked.

"Yeah just a little headache." She lied.

Oh really? "Oh my little Yukari please don't tell you aren't feeling well." She had this luscious smirk on her face.

"Well..."

She crawled over to her and put her forehead against hers. "You don't seem warm. Think a kiss could make it better?"

"Kiss?" She gasped in a blush.

"Oh... Just a thought Magigirl. Hehe."

"I'll... I can manage. What's next question?"

(FN) was going to continue this devious streak of thoughts and actions. Especially with Yukari knowingly having her panties in her hand. "Question 2B. What color are your panties?"

"Light blue. Wait huh? Whaaaaaat?" Now Yukari had a deep blush on her face.

"Easy now. We're the only ones awake. Just a joke. Although mine are pink. If you want to swap on day we can. I have a good luck pair that's really tight on me that will fit you."

"Tight?"

"You don't like my ass?"

"I... let's continue or I'll spank it for being too naughty."

"On you Mommy."

Mommy? I feel older already. "That mean something?"

"Pull my hair you might lose your innocence."

"You always pervy in the morning?"

"Hmmm..... Maybe." She giggled.

"How are we supposed to get work done?"

"Good point. We'll have plenty of time to mess around later. Hehe."

"(FN) define mess around."

"Anything besides work. I think I would have quotation marks if I was being bad. Though I like being bad. And if I grab me some thigh highs I might see if one has some sort of fetish."

"I... I am unsure about it. You have insurance policy on the damn wall?"

"You seem interested in that. Maybe tonight I'll host. And yes. I am under an umbrella policy."

"Concern..."

~~~~~

After the sun was starting to rise you were almost finished. Maybe three questions left. But better than nothing. (FN) packed for class as she looked at the time. Right on schedule. Both a bit haggard but the job was done.

"Yukari what do we do about breakfast?"

"Not sure Mage."

"How about we run out with jelly toast in our mouths. We'll cause nosebleeds."