before you read

Warning:
This story is weird and wild as fuck, if you get triggered by certain things I can't promise you'll be safe reading this. I try to make warnings for huge things like rape and gory death or sex scenes but due to the nature of this AU this whole story might end up being just one big trigger warning of all kinds of triggers. It's dark, fucked up, and not for the faint of heart. Also I don't like to sensor my words so their will be cursing and possible inappropriate content in that way.

Heads up, I am a terribly average writer so the story may not be as well written as some and I'm sorry. I have trouble bouncing between character, plot, and description and doing them at the same time decently. Also I have almost no knowledge on medicine, distance, or weapons so if something seems wrong with that please try to overlook my ignorance to those kinds of topics.

This story was inspired by some Instagram posts I saw and will credit as soon as I can find them again. The inspiration was more like 'hey! Max and David vs zombies, that shits cool! I could make a religion out of this!' So any thing similar to this story is purely accidently except for the fact that I'm not the only one who things Max and David would make a kick ass team during an apocalypse. Just want to get that out there so it doesn't bite me in the ass in the end.

Also please keep in mind the characters may not be exactly like in the show since they've all aged a bit and the world ending is bound to make people change. I just want to give them more depth as characters in a situation like this so if someone like Max is a bit out of character by being kinder and you don't like that I'm sorry, I can only try.

Sorry this was long winded but this story is my baby (I've been working on it for about 3 months now) so I don't want any confusion going into it or to upset someone by accident. Please judge kindly and if you're from rotten tomatoes please rate fresh!

~Latte

[Shipping sidenote: Right now their are no ships set in stone but that doesnt mean there won't be any at all or slight suggestions to some possible ones forming. So please let me know any chemistry you enjoy seeing or ships you want to see happen!]