@Harry_Styles

Harry's POV:

Okay, so it's been long time since I lost my diary.. We've contacted airport if they had find something but answer was nothing.. I was so sad like Cmon when you lost something which can reveal  everything about you, every secret about you, something that knows..  You.

This is my last day in Japan, after this I'm going to take 2 days off from my schedule cause I've been busy for long time and I need rest also I wanna spend some time with my mum and Gemma. I'll land into London and then I'll head to Holmes Chapel. yayy!

*After few hours*

Finally the interview is finished and I'm here in the car, heading to airport. I'll be at the airport after few minutes. I'm so happy that I'm going to be home after few hours but sad too that I haven't found my diary yet... I'm just going to discuss about it with my mum when I will be home cause you know my mum's best at giving advice. She's just the best!

Crystal's POV:

Right now I am worried, so worried you know like when you are having a journal of the one and only Harry Styles, of course you will be crazy. I don't know if I should tell my bestie about this or not. I mean, come on. It is Harry Styles after all. I think I should go to airport and tell the authorities that I found a diary but what are the chances they are going to give it back to him? I mean don't they have more important work than this? Ugh.

I took the diary, put it in my bag and got ready to go and meet LauLau. Ah it's been so long since we met and I'm dying to meet her!

"Bye mum. I'll be back in like 2 hours, I guess?", I told my mum as I was exiting the house.

"Okay. Have fun, darling."

The cafe was just walking distance from our house so I decided to take a walk. The weather was cloudy after the thunderstorm and little rain this dawn. I put on my headphones, one direction songs blasting in my ear. Oh those were the days, man!
I went in cafe. No sign of Lauren there. Maya, one of the waitresses, recognized me as I was like pretty regular customer there like an year ago.

"Please tell me you are going to stay in London for few months this time.", Maya said giving me a hug.

"For sure. I missed my favorite place and favorite person." I said  as I hugged her back. Maya's a middle aged woman with the most amazing smile and so warm nature. Did I mention her hugs are the BEST!?!

I took a seat and ordered a cup of coffee for me. Please, I was starving already. I was just roaming through the social media until I got a call of my one and only, Lauren.

"Where the hell are you?", she shouted even though I think, I should be the one to say that.

"Um in the cafe. And I am waiting for you.", I said. Putting some weight on 'I' and 'waiting'.

"Okay. Now, listen Crystal. You are coming to my grandma's house right now. I don't know how far that is or how you will get here. But you are coming here because I need you right now. There is something I gotta tell you in person.", she practically ordered me.

"Fine. Fine. Going to need some time though. I will be there by eve." I told her. From her tone I can say that there is something very Important she needs me to know about. I drank my coffee and went back home. I was still thinking about the Diary. How am I supposed to give him that? I know he'll be looking for it! I have to do something at least.

I opened my Twitter.
"@Harry_Styles I have your diary."
I tweeted hoping with every bone in my body that at least this time he will notice me. I put back my phone. I have to get ready and go to meet Lauren..... again.

"Where are you going?", my mum asked me from kitchen as I was heading out again, with a bit large bag in my bag.

"Lauren asked to meet her at her grandmother's house. I am taking the car. I will be back by tomorrow evening." I said taking the car keys with me.

"You are lucky your mum is cool with all that. Go and have fun. Drive safe. Call me when you get there.", my mum said waving me goodbye.

"Of course. Love you, ma. Bye." I waved back.

"Okay. Here I come, Holmes Chapel. We have a long history."

(A.N.- VOTE! And Let me know what you think in comments down belowww)