OH MY DIARY!

So me and my mum drive back home from airport. It was quite long ride and I was tired so I take small nap just to be fresh, you know..

After arriving there my mum woke me up and all I see is my sister is welcoming me.. Ah! I missed her damn much!! She's a directioner too but not like me also her fav is nialler.

My sis helped me with my luggage also she knew that I bought some gifts for her, that's why she's being so nice. Haha we tease each other so much but also love each other more than anything. I tell her everything, she's like a diary to me and she know my every single secret. I just hope that she hadn't  tell anyone that.

I enter into house and ahh never felt this good tbh. I'm returning here after many months and obviously I missed it! I missed everything, I missed everyone. My dad welcomed me as well and take me to my room. He told me that he have some surprise for me! I love surprises!!  I opened door of my room and saw that it was reunited with every single thing I've ever loved. There was big collage of me and my friends pics on the wall. Also my memories with my family.. Ahh! I was so happy.

So now it was already afternoon and obviously I am hungry. So we all take lunch together. I shared my experiences with them as I have many of them. I called my BFF and told her that we'll meet up tomorrow. Also my sis asked me what I bought for her with that half smirk on face.. Fine then I gave everything I bought for her mainly it includes clothes.. I bought jwellery for my mum and for dad I bought a wallet and his Fav shoes. After that I went into my room and I was ready to go into world of darkness as I closed my eyes.

Harry's POV:
Ok so today around 10:30am I guess, I was ready to go to Japan. all I have to do Now is that airport process and all haha.

I don't wanna leave London but I have to. As I'm celebrity you should think that my life is easy, luxrious And all ..but no it's not what it seems like. We work under management and sometimes we have alot burden on ourselves. Okay enough for now. So yeah I was flying to Japan for some official reason of course.

Around 11:00 am I was there heading to my flight but getting surrounded by paps and fans. I respect my fans cause they are the only reason that I'm here. So I can't hurt them. Just one picture of me with them will make them so much happy, I know. And I'm trying my best to keep them happy.

While I was walking towards flight I can't keep my head up cause all the flash from cameras.. Ahh! It's annoying. I was holding my bag and my diary in my hand. I was just you know getting pushed by bodyguards and all I hear is screams and cries of my fans. Just then I was bumped into someone. She fell down with her luggage but not just her, mine too. Well I was about to ask her if she's okay but Jeff (my manager) told me that she's fine and he assured me that he take my bag too.. Ah okay then!

As we entered in my jet, Jeff gave me my bag, but as I asked him where's my diary.. He told me that he don't know.. WHAT?! I mean that diary is like the mirror world of my life. I've written everything, I mean everything in it! This fucking can't happen. I'm so sad and angry at same time. But I can't blame Jeff.. He done nothing.. I'm worried about diary.

Whoever got it.. I just hope he/she won't share my personal life with social media. Please don't. Please. Ahhh! Shit..

(A. N.: VOTE!!!)