A Diary...

Crystal's POV:

Plane is landed in London! Now I have to collect my luggage and then get a taxi. Well, I forgot to tell you but right now my mum and dad are on work so they already told me that they can't come to welcome me in London and I'll meet them up in our house. Ok! So yeah, it's just like 11:00 am in London.

I collected my luggage. Also eat some sneakers (they are my favorite). I was Hungry. I was walking towards exit from airport to enter in London's Air but just then I saw couple of people and also paps are there rushing to take pics of some celebrity.. Idk who though. 

I did not stop to figure out who it was, even though I want to.. But the crowd was so damn that no one wants to stand there.. I feel little bad for that celeb. Oops! I think that he's taking flight to Japan. I can tell that cause while eating sneakers and wandering here and there I also checked the schedule.. Ok I really don't have anything else to do.. :)

Now it's like the crowd is getting near to me still I can't see him.. Ahh! Just then I hear someone's shouting my name, I turned around to see who it was Annnddd it was my mum!! Omg.. I missed her... She was little away from me I started walking fast, I just can't wait to hug her...

When last year I left my house for travelling to different countries after all those months I'm seeing her now! God I missed her voice, the way she used to call my name!!! Did I mentioned that she surprised me..!

I was drowned in those memories so much that I get back into reality when someone bumped into me so hard that I almost fell down with my luggage...  Wow I embarrassed myself in a damn good way! I was bumped into him,  yeah that celeb.. Everything was happened in rush that I can't see his face..Unlucky me :( !! But I saw something there.. Something brown like a book.. Yeah it was like a brown journal or diary..

I came out of my thoughts by my mum calling my name again.. I picked it up and also get myself up *awkward laugh* I know that the diary was fallen by that celeb when we bumped into each other but until I figured it out.. He was gone..

I just get that diary put it into my bag in hurry while running towards my mum.. I still don't who's that diary was cause I haven't read the name... But for now I'm just gonna put it in my bag and enjoy the moment with my mum.!

I hugged my mum and hugged me back. Ahhh I was so happy to get back here.. We greet each other and then we are ready to go to home!!