NO WAY!

Crystal's POV:

I woke up with huge sound of lightning and thunder outside! I checked out time it was just 5:00am. It's not like I'm afraid of them but sometimes it's too much though I actually loved watching lightning and thunder.

I remembered all the memories when I used to be kid.. Like I used to watch them with my sis and whenever it flashes light we both were like 'Omg say cheez'.. Ahh! Those were memories man! I thought to myself. Anyways coming back to present time, I checked the time it was 5:00am okay it's early and I have to go back to sleep cause I have preety long day ahead of me..

I woke up with that annoying sound of my alarm.. Ugh! So I turned it off and check the time.. Shit it was 8:00 am. Ok! I  promised Lauren to meet her at coffee shop nearest to my house.
Did I mentioned that my BFF's name is Lauren..? If not then I mentioned it now.. Haha.

After putting some makeup and this casual outfit I was ready to go.. I can't believe it's just 10:00 am. The coffee shop was too close to my house so I'm not going there this early. Not at all. I take some corn flakes and milk just to fill my stomach and I sat on couch having my phone in other hand.. Haha that's what call life, aye? Nope. Actually I thought that's life but then my mum came and told me to put my laundry in laundry room also get my stuff back Ik n my cupboard.. Ahhh! As a teenager I tried many excuses but you know, ' No excuses in front of your momma'.. 

Fine! I went into my room having bowl in one hand.. I finished it as soon as possible and then I was ready to get my stuff outta my bag.. I kept laundry in laundry room also kept my stuff in my cupboard. Phew! Now I just have to put back the stuff from my laptop bag..

I was getting my laptop out of my bag then something fell down from it.. Umm yes that diary.. Omg! I totally forgot about that.. Oh! Silly me.. It looked like it was pretty old like you know it was made from leather and brownish color with a small belt around it.. Tbh the diary was cute.. Really cute.

I checked that diary from outside.. It has written some words on it like 'his heart doesn't belong to her' and something.. I opened the diary and all I see is the name written on that diary.. That diary was of One and Only 'Harry Styles '.. Shit! This can't fucking happen! So I checked out some other pages but I didn't read them all.. Cause of course it was his diary and he should written some private things in it!

My hands were shaking and I was obviously surprised by everything's that happened right now.. How can I get Harry's diary?  I know I bumped into someone but I don't know it's him! but I had to check the name!! Ahhh as Harry's girl I know this diary was like love of life for him! Oh no!  How can I give it back to him?! And there's no way anyone is gonna  believe me.. I'm sure Harry don't want this thing to go get viral on social media..  But what should I do now?!  I'm sure he's worried about it when he'll find out!! There is NO WAY to give him this diary back! but I'm not gonna post anything about it not gonna read his personal things... I promised to myself.