chapter one.

"Lukey, you can't just ignore people forever. They'll always be here."

I sighed quietly, leaning on my locker.

"Unfortunately. So what if I don't want to go to a dumb party! Anyway, you know how weird I get when I'm drunk."

My best friend rolled her eyes. I grinned back at her. She has always been obsessed with me going out and finding friends. Well, friends that weren't just her. What if I wanted to be lonely and grow old with twenty seven cats, all called Gary? It was my choice. Plus other people are stupid, judgemental and rude anyway. Except for Kay.
Kay's been my best friend since 3rd grade. She's always been the toughest one out of the two of us. With her bright auburn hair and those fierce green eyes, she was really a force to be reckoned with. She could charm you out of your pants and then scare you to death in the space of 30 seconds. I was always the "small, skinny one" that people liked to pick on and Kay didn't like that at all. She's like my guardian angel, seriously.

The bell rang and shook me from my thoughts. Kay handed me my books and sighed. She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"We still on for tonight?"

I smiled and nodded. She grinned at me and turned, walking down the hall. 

"See ya, stud!" she hollered back at me. 

"T'was a pleasure, my friendly neighbourhood hooker!" I yelled back as I turned the opposite way and suddenly felt a hard object collide with my shoulder. I fell to the ground, with me being light and overly dramatic as usual.

"Woah, watch where you're going next time."

I looked up and saw a pair of piercing blue eyes. He looked irritated. I blushed and nodded, mumbling an apology. I took a minute to look at him. He was very tall, with gorgeous muscles. He had dark brown messy hair, and you could see his six pack through his black shirt. Unf.

"Ahem." I snapped my head up to look into his eyes quickly. Oh wowwwww way to go Luke, he didn't notice me doing that, did he? I thought I saw a flicker of a smirk on his face but it disappeared too quickly for me to see.

"Are you going to stay on the floor all day?" he growled. I blushed harder and picked myself up, looking down at the floor. When I looked up, he was gone.

I just humiliated myself in front of Axel Waters.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

how was that for a first chapter?

i hope you like it!

i need someone to play Luke.

any ideas?

the person who will be playing Axel is David Lambert.

unf.

he was in "the lifeguard" and well the movie sucked but he was a hot piece of ass.

anyway cx

see ya!