"Ya know, I've been waiting for this all day" Kevin huskily whispered in Edd's ear.

"I saw you daydreaming in class. Why don't you show me what you were thinking about?" Edd whispers back seductively.

Kevin grinned "Where has my shy, little Edd gone to??" He leans down and grabs the back of Edd's thighs, lifting the smaller Raven up and wrapping those lean legs around his waist. "I've been dreaming about getting you in this exact position and ravishing you with attention."

Edd turns bright red and buries his face in Kevin's shirt. "Y-y-I-I-uh!" he stutters out. The redhead grins and buried his face into Edd's neck, licking and kissing his neck and sensitive ear.

Edd gives a heated moan and tilts his head to allow the sinful mouth more access. "Kevin..."

"Hmm? Tell me what you want..." A small bite turned harsher every time the raven moaned or moved against him.

"o-oh God, Kevin... I want you to touch me..." Edd's small voice reached Kevin's ears and went straight for his cock. Edd moaned again, his small fingers slowly begin to trace the outline of Kevin's abs through his shirt.

Kevin moan lightly and ground their hips together. "I need you so bad..." he hisses out before biting down onto Edd's neck.

Edd gasps in pleasure and grinds back. "How do you want me?"

"Naked and in my bed, moaning my name" Kevin's hands pushed Edd's shirt up, the chilled air ghosting over his torso.

"Kevin..." Edd moans out, grinding against him again. His nipples turn rock hard as the cold air hits his skin causing a gasp and small shiver.

"Yes, baby just like that..." One hand moves to Edd's chest, rolling a nipple, enjoying the gasp and shiver from him.

Edd whimpers and pulls Kevin closer. "I love you" he whispers as he begins to tug at Kevin's shirt. Pressing Edd's back into the wall, Kevin leaned back and took his shirt off, throwing on top of their bags on the ground. "That what you wanted?" Kevin panted and claimed Edd's lips again, palming him through his jeans.

"God, yes..." Edd moans as he begins to gently grind against Kevin's hand, begging for more attention. He pulls Kevin back to him and nibbles his jawline as his fingers explore his chiseled abs, earning himself another moan from the tall athlete. Kevin's hands run down Edd's sides, squeezing his hips gently before sliding behind Edd and slipping both hands down the back of his jeans. Grabbing a cheek in each hand, Kevin pulled Edd roughly against him to grind again and claim those soft lips once more.

Edd melts into a moaning mess. He pushes Kevin back just enough to eye him down before attacking his neck again, leaving a dark bruise visible enough for everyone to notice. Kevin rolled his eyes back "Oh god yes!" but before he could return the favor, a bottle flew out of nowhere and shattered on Kevin's shoulder. The red head kept his hold on Edd long enough for him to get his feet under him before letting go and grabbing his injured shoulder. "God damnit!" All they heard in return is cackling as a car shot out of the parking lot, jeers ringing out from the some of the members from the basketball team.

"Kevin are you okay?!" Edd asks, voice full of concern. His medical instincts quickly kick in and he begins to check for any cuts or bruises.

"I think I'm bleeding... I feel something inside. It really hurts..." Kevin grunted.

"Here, hold my shirt against it for a moment" Edd says, quickly grabbing his shirt and pressing it against Kevin's shoulder. He looks back and makes a quick note of the license plate before focusing his attention back on his boyfriend. "Move it a little and let me see if I see any glass, Love."