The One Where it's Glitchmas

-Zadie's POV:

So, not to get all sad and droopy, but it's my first Christmas without my dad around and I'm completely lost. I haven't gone shopping to get anyone gifts, I haven't baked anything, I haven't put up decorations. I'm so behind, but I feel like my whole family is. I mean, it doesn't even feel like Christmas to be honest.

Even though I've been kinda down, I've still went to the Davenport's everyday and not said a word about not being in the spirit. I just continue like every normal day. Well, normal for the Davenport's.

When, I got there, I went and sat on the floor by Chase, who was wrapping gifts.

"Ho, ho, ho! Santa's here." Davenport greeted, walking into the house.

"I'm not sitting on your lap; just hand out the gifts." Leo told him.

"Presenting this holiday season's hottest new action figures: Adam, Bree, and Chase." Davenport smiled. Whoa, that's actually pretty cool.

"Wow!"

"Cool!"

"Toys!" Adam gasped.

"Aw, they're so cute." Delta smiled.

"Now that the world knows and loves you guys, a toy company was eager to put one of these in every kid's stocking for a small licensing fee."

"Ahem! Didn't they forget a certain someone?" Leo asked.

"Ahem!" I said louder. "Certain someones."

Leo rolled his eyes. "I'm just saying this face would look dashing in molded plastic. It appeals to children of all ages."

"Leo, we agreed to keep your bionic arm and Zadie's bionics a secret." Davenport reminded. "Besides, this is about Adam, Bree, and Chase...and me!" He held up another action figure. "What? It comes free with the set."

"Right, because no one would actually pay for you." Bree remarked.

"Look, Chase, yours is life-sized." Adam smiled, holding the small action figure up to Chase.

"Oh, and look! Adam's head is hollow; just like the real thing." Chase shot back in the same tone.

"It's not hollow; it's filled with potential." Adam told him. "Or at least that's what Delta says."

"Potential? More like air." Bree said, sarcastically.

"What? What does that even mean?" Adam questioned before the three started to bicker among each other.

"Guys, it's Christmas." Tasha calmed. "This is a time to think about others, not yourselves. Which is why famed TV reporter Tasha Davenport is hosting a charitable toy drive at school." She smiled, earning judgmental looks. "Oh, it can be a little about me."

"Of course it can, honey." Davenport kissed his wife on the cheek. "Now that that little self-involved side trip is over, check it out." He pulled out his phone, showing us a website. "Heh heh heh. Your action figures are now second place on the holiday gift best-seller list."

"Second place? What's first?" Chase asked. Of course he did.

"Uh, a toy called the Nerble."

"The heck is a Nerble?" Chase moved by Davenport to look at his phone. "That? That's just a furry orange ball."

"Yeah, who would buy that stupid thing?" Bree asked, crossing her arms.

"Nerble, Nerble, Nerble." Adam mumbled as he played with the orange, furry ball. "What? It has fur and rubber. What else do you need in life?"