The One With the Smart Phone

-The Lab-
Zadie's POV:
I was hanging in the lab after school setting up bowling pins with Delta, Leo, and Adam, waiting for Bree and Chase to get home from Tech Town. Ooh, the pants. "Hey, guys, check it out. We just got our first paychecks from Tech Town." Chase greeted, as him and Bree walked into the lab.

"Nice. What are you gonna spend it on? A video game? New kicks? A birthday gift for a sibling who wants a video game and new kicks?" Leo nudged.

"Leo, don't be ridiculous. I'm pretty sure he's gonna buy some new black and white Adidas leggings size small." I hinted, putting my arm around his waist, and smiling at him.

"Nope. I'm gonna open a savings account." Chase informed.

"I want to like you, but you make it so hard." Bree stated.

"Ooh, a joint savings account?" I jokingly suggested, causing him to smile, purse his lips together, and shake his head no.

"The job also comes with perks." Chase said, pulling the newest phone out of his back pocket.

"The new ePhone 7?! Those aren't even out yet. How'd you get one?" Leo questioned, looking at the phone with wide eyes.

"Well, Leo, as a rising star of the Tech Town empire-"

"We all got one." Bree held hers up.

"People are already lined up for the big release Friday. You should've seen the crazed looks in their eyes when I walked by with this thing." Chase stated, looking at Leo's face. "Yup, that's the look." Leo took the phone out of his hands.

"This version's got the new auto-centering feature to help you take better selfies." Leo explained, taking a selfie. It didn't turn out well.

"You really don't photograph well." Delta told him.

"Ooh, let me try." I grabbed the phone and took the most awkward picture I could.

"There you go

"There you go. That's your background now." I handed the phone back to Chase. "It's my most flattering angle." I joked.

"You know, if you were trying to be awkward, it didn't work." Chase told me, bluntly.

"It's honestly not fair." Delta agreed with him, even though she's like the prettiest girl I've ever known-besides Bree.

"Point that bad boy over here; you're gonna want to record this perfection." Adam said, as Leo took back the phone and started filming. "I'm Adam Davenport, and this is bionic bowling."

"Adam is six-foot-two, a rare combination of incredible strength and not much else." Leo narrated. Adam exhaled deeply before throwing the bowling ball overhand instead of rolling it underhand. "Woo!"

"Oh yeah!" Leo cheered.

"I'm Chase Davenport, and this is molecular kinesis bowling." Chase said.

"A native of Mission Creek, Chase's hobbies include being a tattle-tale and creeping out girls...who are not Zadie." Leo narrated again. Chase set the ball down and used his molecular kinesis to move the ball, missing two pins. "Oh, oh the dreaded 7/10 split. Devastating, just devastating." Chase then put his hand out using his molecular kinesis to move the ball to hit the two pins that he missed.