The One With the Triton App

-The New Hideout-

Chase's POV:

All night, the only person who I could think of was Zadie. It felt weird not having seen her or Delta or Leo since we left school. We walked in the hideout, which was as Zadie would put it, 'sketchy'. 

"So, this is where we'll be hiding out from the FBI." Mr. Davenport said as we walked into the place that had wooden boxes everywhere, dim lights, and an inside fence. "What do you think?"

"I think we should update our tetanus shots." Bree jokingly stated. 

"Hey, where's Leo, Zadie, and Delta? I thought you said they would be here." I asked, not seeing anyone else except for the four of us in the room. 

"Yeah, where are they?" Adam agreed with me. 

"Yeah, I kinda lied about that." Mr. Davenport said, touching the side of his neck. Yeah, not Mr. Davenport...Douglas. "Guess who." He laughed. 

"Whoa! Awesome mask, Mr. Davenport." Adam gasped, walking closer to Douglas. "He looks just like his evil brother who captured us." He pointed. 

"That is his evil brother." 

"And he did just capture us." I informed him. 

"Ohhh, good one. I did not see that coming." Adam stated. 

"I don't get it. I thought you were an ice cube in Mr. Davenport's warehouse. How did you get out?" I asked. 

"I had a little help." Douglas admitted. 

"It doesn't matter. We'll destroy this rat trap just like your last one." Bree warned him.

"Yeah, thanks for that. I didn't even have time to back up my music. Twenty years of up-tempo jazz, gone!" Ooh, what a shame...not. 

"Yeah? Well, I know something else that's about to be gone." I threatened. 

"Yeah." Adam agreed, angrily. "Let's get his reggae too." 

"Get him!" Bree said. 

"Now!" Douglas shouted, as a masked man in black came around the corner, blasting the three of us to the ground. I don't know how long it had been, but we eventually woke up. "Wakey wakey, eggs and bac-y. Actually it's just an expression. All we have to eat around here are nuts, berries, and the occasional barbecued iguana."

"Taunting us with non-existent breakfast foods? You really are evil." Adam pointed at him. "But I will take that barbecued iguana."

"Wait." I got off the ground. "Who was that guy?" 

"Oh, that's right. You haven't been formally introduced to my partner. Krane, come say hi to the kids!" Douglas shouted. 

"Wait, now we have three dads?" Adam asked. 

"After I was booted from Davenport Industries, I needed cash to continue my research. Luckily, I found a billionaire who believed in me. Say hello to my colleague, benefactor, and all aroundbad guy, Victor Krane."

"Why is he wearing a mask?" Adam asked. Krane pulled back his hood and took off the mask. His face had wires going down the side of it. "Ugh."

"Dude, I have got to get you into a dermatologist." Douglas told him. 

"What is that stuff all over his face?" Bree asked. 

"You're no longer the only humans with bionics." He told us. 

"Krane agreed to fund my work so long as I shared my research with him. He implants every piece of bionic technology I design  to make himself more powerful." Well, that can't be good.