The One With the Best Father

-Davenport's Lab-
Zadie's POV:

I got to the Davenport's to see Chase, Adam, and Delta hanging out in the kitchen area.

"Sup Davendorks?"

"What is it with you and wearing my flannel?" Chase asked, looking at my outfit.

"You're my boyfriend. Your stuff is now mine. I thought we'd been over this." I reasoned, causing him to shake his head and smile.

Well, we were back in the lab after the events of the past two days. Davenport was trying his best to recreate Bree's chip. "Well, Bree, you smashed your chip so badly, it's useless, but I was able to replicate my brother's original chip, and like my face, it's flawless."

"Forget the chip. We need to get this dude a mirror." Leo smarted.

I had a good laugh right there. Did he just call his face flawless? I mean, come on, dude. Ooh, I have a song. "Nobody's perfect... hm hm hm hm hm..." I sang before humming the part that I had completely forgotten.

"Z, it's nobody's perfect, I gotta work it. Again and again till I get it right." Delta joined in singing. Adam was smiling and shaking his head and Chase just had the look where he thought I was the weirdest person.

"We're gonna jam to that song later on." I stated.

"Moving past...that...I'm actually gonna be bionic again?" Bree asked.

"Yeah."

"Yes!" Bree rejoiced, hugging Davenport. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Your chip's almost ready." Davenport said right as the bell dinged.

"Ooh, snacks are done." Adam walked over to the thing that...well, I don't know what that thing is.

"For the last  time, this is not a microwave. It's a chip fabricator." Davenport corrected.

"Hey, call it whatever you want. I'm still making my mini pizzas in here."

"Ooh, pizzas." Delta smiled and nodded.

"Ooh, pizza rolls!" I added, smiling even more.

"Is all you think about food?" Chase asked, smiling at my energy.

"Yeah, pretty much." I shrugged.

Davenport reached in the chip fabricator and grabbed the new chip. "Okay, Bree, hop in your capsule and get ready for your new chip." He handed it to her.

"You know, Big D, if this works maybe you can make a chip for me." Leo suggested.

Davenport scoffed. "Please. Your body can't handle high fiber cereal."

"Ooh, what about me? I wouldn't mind being bionic." I joked.

"If I gave you bionics, it would have to be the end of the world and I would have to be already dead." Davenport stated.

"You'd trust me to save the end of the world?" I faked, putting a hand over my chest and sweetly smiling.

"No, if you got bionics it would be the end of the world." He said with a straight expression. Bree stepped out of her capsule, rubbing the back of her neck. "So, how does it feel?"

"Like a piece of metal just got jammed into my neck and fused to my nervous system." Bree stated.

"Whoo! Success! Now, give it a try, see how it works." He told her excitedly.

"Okay." She breathed, beginning to concentrate. As soon as she started 'running', she chaotically bounced off the walls, sending things falling from the ceiling.