Love?

Love? What is love? That is the question that wandered into El's mind day and night. She felt sick when she was around Mike. She didn't know what was happening.

One day the gang was playing DnD and she sat to the left side of Mike, watching. She had no idea how to play but she liked watching them. She turned to Mike and looked her way, giving her a half smile. She felt sick again. Her eyes widened and she got up from where she was sitting and ran up the steps to Nancy's room. Mike automatically stopped what he was doing and stood up, ready to run after her.

"Mike," Dustin said, "let her go. She needs Nancy."

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" Mike asked.

"Honestly, your complete obliviousness blows my mind," Dustin murmured looking around the table, seeing if anyone else was catching his drift.

"Seriously guys! No one else sees what is going on here?" He asked. Everyone shook their head no.

"Oh my god guys. Mike! She LOVES you!! You are so blind...." Dustin trailed off.

"N-n-no. N-no she doesn't." Mike stuttered, turning red.

Meanwhile in Nancy's room

Eleven barged through Nancy's room, and collapsed on the bed face first. El talked into the bed sheets.

"What's wrong? What did you say?" Nancy asked the small girl

"I think I am allergic to Mike," El said, tears forming in her eyes.

Nancy held back giggles. She knew what was going on, but she wanted to be sure to not jump to conclusions. Nancy put her Biology textbook to the side. 

"Ok. Why do you say that?" She asked.

El thought for a moment, choosing her words carefully.

"Anytime I'm with Mike my stomach hurts. But not bad. Like there is_"

"Butterflies in them?" Nancy finished

"Yes!" El exclaimed, glad that Nancy knew what was happening to her.

Nancy started giggling now. 

"What's so funny?" El asked, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

"Honey, you aren't allergic to Mike! You love him," Nancy breathed out.

"Love?" El asked

Nancy explained, "Loving someone can be basically two different ways. If you love someone like a brother or sister or a friend, you don't get butterflies in your stomach. You may be more shy around them, or always want to be near them."

"Oh" El said, finally dawning on her.

"I have to go!" Eleven exclaimed jumping up to her feet and running out the door.

She ran down the stairs to the basement as fast as she could, interrupting all of the boys talking softly. 

"Are you ok El?" Mike asked, sympathy written all over his face.

El said nothing as she leaned up and kissed him on the lips, the same thing Mike did in the cafeteria last year.

El pulled away and murmured softly, hugging him, "I love you Mike."

Mike widened his eyes, "I love you too El."

When they both looked over at the guys, their jaws were to the floor.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? FINALLY!" Dustin exclaimed

They all chuckled. Mike kissed El softly on the head, and they all sat down to finish their game.

A/n

So, what do you guys think? Two in one day! Let me know what you think in the comments or if you guys have any requests for ideas! Thank you!

Love

Caylee