01

This is inspired off the manga Hirunaka no Ryuusei. So, please dont react (for those who know the manga) if I start using terms you know from the manga. Basically, almost like a fanfic.

Hirunaka no Ryuusei is not a story of my own. To support the mangaka ( it means manga author, ithink), please read it. I assure you, the manga is reaaaaalllllyyyy great.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Damn! Im gonna be late for school, again! Mom's going to kill me when she finds out. So, with a sandwich in my mouth, i ran as fast as possible to school. Thank God for my stamina.

With 5minutes left to spare, I reached the crosswalk in front of the school. I stood idle, waiting for the light to turn green. This is one slow green pedestrian light. I look at my watch, 3 minuets left till class starts and it starts at 7:15. I look up at the light, 90seconds. Shit! Even if I ran all the way to my classroom, I won't make it in time now.

Alternating looks between the light and the school gate. You know what, YOLO. I decided to take my chances and dashed across the crosswalk despite their constant pleas to stop me. So far so good. I was avoiding the cars like a boss until I missteped and lost my balance. I fell on the road with only 3 meters left before the school gate. I tried to stand but,

"Ow!", I winced in pain. I turned my head and saw the blinding lights of a fast approaching car.

Is this how I'll die? But Im too young to die.

By instinct, I shut my eyes. I heard the car's beeping horn coming close. I literally thought I was goung to die but I felt a strong arm pulling me into a warm embrace.

Who are you?

"Are you okay?", A cool deep voice asked.

I opened my eyes, only to see a handsome face. His dark brown eyes, somewhat staring into mine.

He looks so mature.

Mesmerized, I was at a loss for words.

"Uhm. Excuse me? Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?",he asked again, bringing me back to my senses but I feel a searing pain on my head.

Stupid! This isnt the time to go lovesick.

I shook my head. Shit! It hurts. "I-I'm fine.", I replied. Im not.

He frowned.

I gave a small smile, hoping for the guy to at least believe my little lie.

Sighing, he slowly lifted my legs and arms.

"You still have the guts to lie even if you're already in pain.", He said in a somewhat irritated voice.

I, in return, lowered my head like a kid being reprimanded.

Carefully scanning my arms and legs for any wound, he accidentally touched my wound. ever I never knew existed, only until he touched it.

"Ah!", I wince in pain. So, I did not only injure my head but my legs as well.

He looks at me and the first thing i notice are his eyes. His light, emerald colored eyes. The way it's shining against the sunlight.

He sighs.

"Since you are most definitely late, uh... miss?"

"Aoyama. Aoyama Kiemi. ( It's read as L/N then F/N)"

"I am Mr. Oshiro, Oshiro Ryu."

" O-oh. Good morning, Mr. Oshiro (Oshiro-san) . I'm sorry for the trouble.", I apologise. Somehow, I feel dizzy all of a sudden and I cant focus. I definitely must've hit my head during that fall because now all noise are getting faint.