AN: Table of Contents

*

AN: Table of Contents

1: A Very Hard Fall
The seven demigods are finally reunited, and Annabeth has found the Athena Parthenos. Then tragedy strikes, and Percy falls into Tartarus.

2: Survivor's Guilt
The demigod crew are grieving the loss of Percy and struggle to continue their quest. Annabeth struggles with her grief and blame, and can't grieve like the others.

3: Everything Will Try To Kill You
Percy falls into Tartarus and almost died on his first day in the Pit.

4: Revenge Unsatisfied
Percy runs into a monster without his trusty weapon by his side - or any weapon at all. He then learns the power of a living river.

5: Servants of the Dark Lady
Percy realizes that he can find a way out by following the monsters in Tartarus, but unfortunately, he meets some old enemies.

6: Bad Dreams
Percy, in light of his new traumatizing experience, finally finds a place to rest. But sleep does not bring sweet dreams. They bring memories.

7: Mourning Someone Alive
Annabeth continues to struggle with her guilt and the demigod group contacts Camp Half-Blood. A god reveals something surprising.

8: A New Companion
Percy meets a new friend in the middle of his misery. He names this new friend after an old friend, reminding him of good memories.

9: The Styx Sucks
Percy faces off against the arai and learns about the pain of monsters. He ultimately decides that if he is going to die, it will be on his own terms.

10: Damasen the Dad
Percy is saved by Damasen and they develop a close bond as Percy heals.

11: Making Misery Miserable
Dark Percy fans come to this chapter.

12: Mansion of Night
Percy faces off against the primordial Night and becomes the champion of a new god in his lowest moment.

13: The Doors of Death
Percy finally finds the Doors of Death, but there's a problem ... they're guarded, and not just by two powerful titans.

14: Left Behind
Percy meets the primordial of the Pit and finally escapes through the Doors of Death, but nothing is without sacrifice. He leaves behind two very close friends.

15: Finally Together
Percy makes it Topside just in time to fight a giant.

16: The Athena Parthenos
Percy and his friends are finally reunited, but it's not the happy reunion Percy thought it would be. Instead, he's wracked with guilt, and he's left feeling stuck while everyone around him continues on like life is normal. The rest of the demigods figure out what to do with the Athena Parthenos.

17: Hope of Hestia
Annabeth and Percy have a moment where they understand each other, and Percy is visited by a very important goddess. She reassures him he is on the right path.

18: Defeating Victory
Frank, Hazel, Leo, and Percy head to Olympia to find the goddess of victory, Nike. They subdue her in an ... unconventional way. In the meantime, Leo and Percy have a talk and clear up the tense air between them.

19: Victory Talks
Percy struggles to talk to the others about his time in Tartartus, which causes conflict. A talk with a certain goddess brings some more things to light.

20: Confiding in Love
Annabeth explores how she feels, and what that means for her in the future. She follows Piper on a mini-quest, spurred on by a demigod dream Piper had, and they work together through their conflicting emotions.

21: Sister of Storms 
Jason and Percy face down a child of Poseidon and convince her to help them; Jason finds a new path for his future. And it's a little bit gay - just a bit.

22: Rome at Dawn
Coach Hedge, Nico, and Reyna split ways after their quest with the Athena Parthenos. Reyna faces off against a giant, comes upon new realisations, and also makes some new friends.

23: Definitely Not Damasen 
The seven demigods of the prophecy engage in the Battle of the Acropolis against the giants. The gods descend from the sky to help, and victory is ensured.

24: Dying as One
Gaea wakes just in time at Camp Half-Blood.

25: The Earth Mother
Percy and Leo have a plan to defeat Gaea that the other demigods don't know. Percy chooses to interpret the prophecy how he wants, but things still don't go to plan.

26: Octavian's Demise
Nico realizes that some deaths cannot - should not - be prevented. Octavian creates his own demise.

27: Separate Fates
Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter work together to recover after the Battle of Gaea; Percy and Annabeth have one last talk.

*