AN: Author's Note

*

AN: Author's Note

Percy In Tartarus

I want to mention that I will be actively editing this book, even if I am not adding chapters while doing so. I do this when I find mistakes, want to change the wording of a sentence, or to add details. You do not need to reread when I edit, because the story is the same.

I also made the book cover in the mobile app Canva. The art (above) belongs to DeviantArt user juliajm15. They posted it on September 8, 2012. The art was labeled Atlas' Curse.

The link to the original art is:

https://www.deviantart.com/juliajm15/art/Atlas-Curse-326089076

*

AN: Things to Know

• this is a rewrite of "The House of Hades" with minimal changes. I will be sticking to the original plot line, so there will be pieces of canon writing in this fic, alongside my original content. This story was only written because I liked the original but wanted to make small changes.

• you will need to know what happens in "The House of Hades" because I will be skipping parts of the story (mostly parts that are not centered around Percy). I will also reference the parts skipped (ex. like the characters knowing something happened despite it never being written in this fic).

• canon couples are canon in this story, but I reserve the right to alter relationships as I see fit as the story progresses; however, romance will not be the main focus.

*

AN: Warnings

• there will be use of profanity.

• there will be mentions of mature topics, including but not limited to: violence, abuse, mental disorders, unhealthy relationships, depression, death, and suicide.

• all art used belongs to its respective creators and will be credited if the creator is known.

• I do not condone or agree with everything I write; this is a fictional story with complex characters and a nuanced message. Please do not take everything at face value.

*