Bows n Arrows + Vampire

Start from the beginning

"Good morning beautiful." His breath was caressing my face and it had a sweet smell to it, almost mouthwatering. Didn't these idiots ever have morning breath or something? Usually I would have punched him and cursed at him for saying that but I just gave him a glare. He still didn't budge. I could see the bags under his eyes, while the pool of neon green in his eyes showed traces of exhaustion. This guy was still tired. I pushed him off and got up. He was still staring at me, sitting in the bed, with this mischievous smile tugging at his lips.

"What now?" I said to him, with a little impatience in my tone. He just looked at me up and down, pausing to look at the area where my stomach was. I looked down to see that my baby blue tee had gone up my chest area, and was exposing all of my stomach and a little bit of my bra. I quickly pulled it down and glared at him. Then rolling my eyes, I turned around and walked over to the dresser. I picked up a comb and started running it through my hair. After I was done, I turned around to see Victor still sitting there on the bed, with the same grin plastered on his face.

"Seriously, if you're not going to tell me why you're smiling, I'm going to kick your ass."

He laughed at this one and then got out of the bed. He picked up the shreds of his t-shirt and walked over to me.

"The reason I'm smiling is because I'm happy."

"Well then, do you care to elaborate as to why you're happy?"

"Let's see, there are two reasons. Number one, I'm happy because I was able to protect you during your transitioning last night, and number two, because the transitioning was successful, as I can tell because of the tattoo on your stomach, I can now feed off you. Since you are, my beloved." He put more emphasis on beloved and was now standing right in front of me. I looked up at him, feeling a jolt of fear in my stomach. I had never let a vampire bite me before. Well, they had attempted to, but I had just ended up killing them. He bent down closer to me and I could feel my heart thumping against my rib cage. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away, but it didn't work. He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Relax, will ya, I was just giving you a good morning kiss." Now he was really pissing me off. I wanted to kick his ass and throw him out the window. He was smiling ear to ear and he started walking out of my room. He opened the door and then turned around to say something. I must have had an interesting look on my face because I could tell he was trying not to laugh. He paused to compose his face and then spoke.

"Why don't you head downstairs in the kitchen for breakfast, I'll join you later." With that, he was gone and the door started slowly shutting on its own. I stared at the open door and then turned around. No use of kicking his ass this way, I would just have to resort to plan B. Now you must be wondering what plan B is, and why I left it as my back up. Firstly, let me tell you, plan B is something that always worked wonders for me. It did the magic that nothing else would. I had only used plan B three years ago, when I wanted to get some information out of a certain somebody. However, plan B is seduction without touch. I liked it so much because it worked like magic. It was just simple, I would dress up a little (which means makeup as well, ugh) and wear better clothing and walk around looking sexy in front of Victor. This would make it harder for him to resist me, and me giving fake promises to him of giving him whatever he wanted, would ensure me that he would do whatever I would want. Of course I wouldn't let him touch me. This is how I wanted things to run from the beginning: my way. I chuckled at the thought and walked over to the dresser. I ran through the drawers and finally found a pink colored strapless sundress. I took it out and walked over to the bathroom. I opened the cabinet drawers and found lots of brand new makeup in there. I picked it up and started working my magic. I straightened my hair and flipped all of my short layers out. I took some black eyeliner and did a thin line on top of my eyes, pulling the tips out, giving me a cat eyes look. I took some mascara and worked with my lashes, which came out and looked fuller then ever. Then I took some blush and put a light amount of it on my cheekbones. After completing my entire look with some clear lip-gloss, I finally pulled on my dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and was left awestruck. I looked good. I walked out and found some black sandals in the last drawer. I put them on and walked out. After what seemed like ages, I finally reached the kitchen.