Bows n Arrows + Vampire

Hey Guys,

Here's chapter 4! I officially have one fan! I am sooo excited!! Please vote and leave comments, I would really LOVE to hear from you. I really want to know what you think of my writing.

Thanks =)

Chapter 4: Marriage

I awoke with a warm sensation on top of my face. As I carefully opened my eyes, the sun's rays were lighting up my room. It was a very beautiful thing to observe, as the sun's light filled my room, sliding over and chasing the darkness of the night away. I got up on my bed and attempted to stretch, still sore from the wounds yesterday. It wasn't that bad, because I still felt much better. Actually, I felt good enough to go for my daily rounds again. Now you must be wondering what my daily rounds were. Well, a daily round is actually a schedule that I created myself, to keep myself from losing practice. After my daily morning routines of showering and eating, I go outside for a nice round of archery practice, followed by practicing for sword fighting. For archery, I usually practice on my own, and for sword fighting, I call out some of the top ranked knights that are available for the moment. If none of the knights are available, then I usually make do with one of my sisters. It is actually a lot more fun then strenuous with my sisters, because we end up doing funny things to each other. Last time, there was a match between Gia and myself, where I let my guard down a little, just to let her win. Instead of attempting to disarm me from my sword, she kept on focusing all her energy on making scratches on my new armor and slashing my clothing as well.

I walked out towards the bathroom and pulled out a new pair of clothes for myself. A nice pair of black comfortable cotton genie pants with a white blouse. I loved the blouses that they made in my kingdom. There was a body fitting tank top that we wore inside, while the top itself was loose and made of light material, so we wouldn't sweat ourselves to death. Jumping in the shower I used jasmine flavored body soap and shampoo and scrubbed myself until I was satisfied. The nice calming scent made me feel relaxed, while the hot water loosened all the sore muscles in my body. Coming out of the shower, I pulled my clothes on and walked outside to my balcony. Using a comb, I started running it through my hair while enjoying the wonderful scenery outside. Man, was it beautiful. I loved watching the birds fly around through the trees while squirrels ran up and down the trees. Occasionally, a rabbit would come out from a hole under a tree and peek out. I always smiled at the beauty of it all, and thought that I was lucky enough to have all of this just to myself.

After combing all the tangles out of my hair, I left my hair out and walked inside. I went downstairs to the kitchen area and absorbed the familiar scent of chai and toast. I loved drinking chai, especially the herbal flavored ones, because it would always leave me with a refreshing feeling afterwards. I went inside the kitchen to find father drinking his 'version' of chai and staring absentmindedly into space. Snapping my fingers in front of his face, I laughed at the startled look he gave me.

"Why so serious, father? I asked.

"Oh, nothing much my dear. There is something really important that I would like to tell you." He replied.

"What is it?" I asked, pouring myself a cup of chai and sitting down with some toast. My father's eyes went from looking distant to worried. Oh no, I always knew that look. Now he was going to give me one of those "why this is important in life lectures." I turned my chair around to face him and sat down. I sipped some chai and looked at him earnestly, to continue.

"Well, you do realize that you are going to be married tonight don't you?" he asked quietly.

I choked on the piece of toast that was in my mouth and spit it out. "What? Tonight? So soon? Why?"