Bows n Arrows + Vampire

Hey Guys,

Sorry this one might be long. Please VOTE VOTE VOTE! or at least a COMMENT. Sorry if you feel that there is too much details but trust me it will all fall into place. This chapter might clarify a few things. Please vote and leave comments. Should I do Victor's POV? Any of the other sisters' POV? Please let me know.

Thanks =)

Chapter 3: The Deal

"She's coming to" a soft voice spoke, right next to me. I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

"Please don't crowd around her, she's already overwhelmed as it is. Step away now." It was Gabriella, the one who barely spoke. She was the oldest, yet she never ever raised her voice or said anything. She would only speak when it was her last alternative. Boy, she must be desperate to keep everyone away. Wait, where was I? I turned my head slightly over to where I heard her voice and slowly opened my eyes. Phew, it was my room. I looked over to the beautiful blue walls that were filled with intricate drawings of peacocks and other beautiful birds. I started scanning around my room, taking in all the details slowly. My windows were all moon shaped, where one could sit on the C shaped curve that was made by with wall and gaze out to the sky. My ceiling had this beautiful painting of the night sky blending into sunrise on it. In the center was a big sun and moon merged into each other, resembling completion. I remembered the day when father had first asked me what I wanted to have painted in my room. I knew exactly what I had wanted, the two most beautiful parts of the day, sunrise and nightfall. I had never wanted the sun and the moon merged together, but my father had ordered the artist to paint it in that manner regardless, because he said it had something to do with my future. I had just shrugged my shoulders and let it be. It didn't bother me, because it was beautiful and I liked that aspect of the sun and the moon. I started looking around to see who was present in my room at this point. Giselle and Gwen had tears in their eyes, while a small wiggly smile was tugging in the corner of their lips. Gabriella placed her hand on my forehead and I looked up and smiled at her. She smiled back. I saw Gwendolyn and Guinevere sitting on my left side while Gia was standing next to Gabriella. All of them looked at me with such concern and care in their eyes. I winked at Gia who broke from her trance and smiled back. I turned and stuck out my tongue to Gwendolyn and Guinevere, who smiled back to me as well. Now it occurred to me, why all of these idiots were worried. It was the first time in my life that I had ever fainted like this in front of them. They had never seen me fall or cry or break down before. It must have been a shock for them, because it was a big shock for me. I was always strong in front of their eyes, and inspired them to work harder. They never let me feel any different, and revered me as their idol when it came to archery. Hmm, I wish this had been a battle of archery. I would have made bull's eye without even moving a muscle, let alone facing such defeat.

Where did father go? And where was mother? I wanted to speak to them about something. I knew I had mother under my wing all the time, if I could get father to listen to me then it would be perfect. I will ask for a rematch. Something felt wrong during this match, and I know that it was probably that idiotic vampire doing stupid tricks with his power. No fair! This was only a match of physical prowess, not magical tricks that came along with the package. I sat up all of a sudden, breaking all of my sisters out of the trance.

Giselle suddenly spoke, "Don't move Vive, your wounds will open up again." I turned to look at her and asked, "What wounds? What are you talking about Gis?" Gia turned around and pulled a mirror out of my dresser, She showed me my reflection in it. Damn. I had minor cuts all over my body. Somebody had taken my top off, leaving only the inner wear that we wear to cover my chest. There was a huge gash on my stomach that was covered with a large strip of gauze. My left hand was wrapped in a new piece of gauze, while both of my legs had wraps all tied around my ankle. Wow, I must have been so preoccupied in kicking that loser's ass that I didn't even bother to look where I got hurt. Gwendolyn put two pillows up behind me, so I could sit up.