Bows n Arrows + Vampire

Hey guys,

So here's chapter 5, enjoy! I hope you all like it so far. Please VOTE and LEAVE COMMENTS, so I know what you think about it.

Thanks for reading!

=)

Chapter 5: The Kingdom of Fire, Victor's Family

I woke up feeling the slight burning sensation still eminent in my chest. I felt very cold, and looked around to find a blanket to cover myself. Where was I? I really hated the feeling of waking up not knowing where I was. It was too much coincidence waking up three days in the row and not knowing where I was. I looked around to find a clock, it was still 3 in the morning. Wow, I never woke up this early. How long was I out for? And where exactly was I? I closed my eyes once again and left them shut for five minutes. Then I opened them again to adjust myself to the darkness. I wasn't wearing my wedding gown anymore; I had been changed into a nightdress. Whoa, who changed me? I looked around the walls to find my C shaped windows and relaxed a little. At least I was in my room. Where the hell was that dufus Victor? I quickly turned around to check my bed and started patting my bed around to see for any signs of a sleeping body. Phew, no one was there. I quietly got off my bed and tip toed over to the door to turn my light on. It became extremely bright in my room the minute I flicked my switch on. I found all of my belongings; dress and all had been placed on the dresser right next to my bed. Wait a minute, something looked a little different. This was not my room. It was created to look like my room. Everything was perfectly angled as if it was my room, yet it was not. I quickly went over to the windows to look outside. My mouth hung to the floor as I gasped. I was somewhere else. Where was I? And why was I in a room that was mimicked to look like my room? The same peacock and bird design all over the wall, the same painting of the half sunrise and half nighttime on the ceiling. I looked outside the window again to see a beautiful lake in my view. I never had any lakes behind my room near the palace. There was one here. I saw a reflection of the almost full moon on the still river, while the trees surrounding the lake appeared dark in the background. Where was I?

I slowly went back to my bed and sat down. None of this made any sense to me. It was as if I was home, yet I was not. Who had done this? Was I dreaming? I pinched myself twice to make sure. The pain surging up my arm proved that I wasn't dreaming. I heard footsteps approaching my room and quickly stood up as the door opened. It was a shirtless Victor with a pair of black pajamas on. For the first time, I actually was able to observe how toned his body was. His abs appeared as if they were chiseled in this perfect sculpture. I looked at his stomach enviously and absentmindedly touched mine. Mine was toned, but it wasn't as toned as his. That bastard, he thought he was better looking then me huh? Must have had to run an extra mile or something

"So I see that you are awake beautiful," he spoke, grabbing my attention towards his eyes. He shut the door behind him and walked over towards me. I started walking backwards and was leveled against the window.

"So do you like it? What do you think?" he asked, gesturing towards the rest of the room. So he was the one that had done this. What did he think he was, trying to win me by playing a sick joke like that? He needed to be more creative; this stupid boring bloodsucker was getting on my last nerves.

"Where am I? And why does this room look like mine? Where are my parents, and my sisters?" I replied back to him while giving him a glare straight in his eyes. He walked away from me and sat down on the bed. Relaxing himself against the pillows, he took his shoes off and put his feet up.

Smiling with his eyes closed, he replied, "Welcome to the Kingdom of Fire, my princess. You were passed out for quite a while, so I took you back with me. Your parents and sisters were worried and asked me to have you contact them when you woke up."