Bows n Arrows + Vampire

Hey guys,

So here is the next chapter. It's filled with surprises. And yes, I did do different POV's.

Please read and enjoy, and let me know if you like it. As always, thank you for reading my work!

Thanks =)

ps: Please VOTE and COMMENT! I would LOVE to hear from YOU!

Chapter 7: Occurrences of the Past

I woke up with a cold arm around my waist. I turned my head over to see Victor's head buried in my neck and felt his cold breath going in and out. I jolted up, rolling Victor over to his other side, where he still continued to sleep. I could see bags forming under his eyes. His hair was all over the place and he looked slightly peaceful sleeping. I started looking around for my shirt, not that it mattered, because I would hit the shower soon anyways. I found it on the floor where Victor was sleeping, underneath shreds of his remaining t-shirt. The events from last night quickly played through my head. My head started hurting a little; from the overwhelming amount of details I had absorbed last night. I quietly made my way over to my dresser, finding my clothes in there and then grabbed my towel and walked over to the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it, hanging my towel on the hook behind the door. I walked over to the sink and turned the faucet on, spraying myself with some cold water. I looked up and almost gasped. I had tattoos in various different spots. Tattoos that I hadn't even noticed before. I saw the tattoo of the sun on my neck. The next tattoo was of a fireball, which lay in the middle of my chest. It was a small golden orb with red and gold flames. I trailed my hand down to my belly button and found another tattoo, that of a ivory colored conch shell with drops of water forming around it. I looked at my left wrist and found two different tattoos. On top of my wrist was a tattoo of a bird with a green leaf and on the backside of my left wrist was a tattoo of a moon hidden behind clouds. I turned to look at my backside and saw the fireball and conch shell tattoos in the same regions where the other tattoos where in the front.

Now it made sense, all of what Victor had told me last night. The goddess's symbols of power. The only reason he had bit me was to release venom into my body, which would prevent the goddess's powers from manifesting themselves through me. All of this just to save my life. I almost felt sorry for Victor, who was sleeping right now. He hadn't fed in over two days, and now he was extremely worn out. I knew it was very hard for a vampire to resist someone's blood, and he was resisting mine, since I was his beloved. I felt like I was depriving him of food. I almost mentally slapped myself for that one. Why would I care if he was deprived or not? Did I care about him? No, right? Last I checked, I wanted to kick his ass and get the hell out of here. What was wrong with me? Why did I feel so sorry? I shrugged off my thoughts and stripped off the rest of my clothes, jumping into the shower. I let the warm water caress my body and tried to clear my head. I just couldn't help but think about Victor. That's it! I know why I felt this way. I felt like I owed him one because he was protecting me. I didn't like debts, and that was the last thing I wanted on my head before I escaped this place. Was I going to escape? Should I escape? I put my head in my hands and sighed. Was I really going to go take on my role as the goddess's reincarnation and kill Alexander and Xenos? It wasn't that I was afraid to kill; I just didn't want to shed any blood until it was the last resort. I washed the soap off the rest of my body and hair. I turned the faucet off and came out of the shower cubicle. I took my towel and wrapped it around myself and walked over to the mirror. I picked up my toothbrush and started brushing. Wow, something was seriously wrong with me, usually I brushed first and then showered, but ever since I had arrived here, I was only doing the opposite.

I changed into my clothes, a pair of black jeans and a nice baby blue sport tee, which wasn't too loose, but not to tight either. I walked out of the bathroom, rumpling the towel through my wet hair. I looked over to my bed and saw that Victor was still sleeping there. I sighed and put my towel away and walked over to where he was. I gently pulled his shoulder over so he was facing me. Then, I shook his shoulders and called his name, trying to get him to wake up. He mumbled something and stirred a little, only to turn the other way and go back to sleep. I groaned and turned him over again. I punched his shoulder and screamed his name. His hands jolted up and grabbed me by my waist pulling me on top of him. He rolled over until I was underneath his muscular body and looked into my eyes.