Ch. 7

Juliet POV:

Liam was coming home from the hospital today, and that meant I was to. The doctors told Liam that he couldn't leave for four days, so he stayed there for four days. I also stayed there for four days. 

I haven't said much to him, just the occasional "good morning" or "how are you feeling". Right now, I was pushing him in a wheel chair down the long hospital hallway. I helped Harry get Liam into the car, and then we drove off. Liam sat in the back with me. I caught him looking at me a few times, and every single time he did, I got chills. I never really noticed how attractive he was. Liam had a  tall, muscular figure. His hair was about an inch or two, and it was messy. He hadn't shaved for a few days, so he had a longer beard than usual. Usually, his beard was kept nice and trimmed, that I noticed. He had his head pressed against the window, and he had a white t shirt and basketball shorts on. Not a typical Liam outfit, but he had a leg boot, so he couldn't really wear long pants easily.

We arrived at his house, and Harry let us out. I helped Liam get out of the car. He had the most beautiful brown eyes. Oh god, I was the one staring now. He must of noticed because he let out a small laugh. 

We opened the door to his house, and it smelled stale. You could tell there hasn't been any life in here for almost a week. 

"I'm a bit tired...I think I wanna go upstairs and sleep." He said. I helped him get up the stairs, which took about 5 minutes. "Maybe I should get an elevator installed." He joked.

He opened the door to his room and dropped his crutches, then went really fast to his bed.

"Did you mess it up?" He asked, trying to fix his bed.

"I-I slept in it...I was scared, and Niall told me to come in here, and I was tired." I said, really fast. I hoped he wasn't mad.

He nodded his head and bit his lip. 

"Okay, goodnight, Juliet." He said, as he crawled into bed. I shut the door and walked out. My stomach rumbled, and that was when I remembered that neither Liam or I had eaten since yesterday. I turned and went back to his room.

"Liam?" I asked, knocking.

"Yes?" I heard him reply.

"You think sleep can wait a few minutes? I think we both need dinner." I said, then I heard footsteps. The door began to open and it revealed a shirtless Liam. 

"I'd love to eat, actually." He said. We went downstairs, and I helped him to get onto the couch. 

"Do you think it would be a good idea to move you downstairs until your leg heals?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. 

"You're right. I think I can sleep on the couch tonight, and then I'll have the boys come by tomorrow and move my bed to the downstairs bedroom." Ah, yes. One of the empty rooms.

"Okay. So, what sounds good? Canned soup, or a nice meal? I can make spaghetti." 

"Spaghetti sounds wonderful." He smiled.

I began to make spaghetti exactly how my mom does. The sauce is creamy, yet not to rich. There is just enough garlic. 

"Liam, do you want to sit in there or in the dining room?" I asked. 

"The dining room." He said. I heard him get up off the couch, and walk into the dining room. I hurried in there to make sure he sat down okay. He did. 

I brought in our plates and drinks. I had a really big serving, not just because I was hungry, but because I really liked spaghetti. It was my favorite. I didn't sit on the opposite end of the table like usual, but I sat next to him. Just in case he needed me, and because I wanted to sit by him.