chapter 2

The alarm clock blasts off at 5:00 am, making Eun ho fall from her bed. She switched on her bedside lamp and blinked a couple of times for her eyes to adjust in the light. once again she dreamed about the same thing. this was getting weird now, she really wanted to know what her dream really was about. 

switching off the alarm clock, She looked at the time and lazily got up from the floor and entered the bathroom to freshen up. Summer break had already started but not for her. She had to go for the rehearsals early morning so that they could prepare for the annual play.

She selects a baby pink dress with little lace work on it's sleeves and a pair of nude heels, Hee Naa had told her to get all decked up don't know why. maybe she had planned on going somewhere after the rehearsals, who knows she might have found a new spot. Eun hoo quickly ate her breakfast and left to catch the bus.

as soon as she reached the school grounds she hurried to the auditorium, she held the script in her hands and was memorizing her lines as she walked inside the campus. opening the doors of the auditorium, she realized that she was the first one there. nobody else was there, except... one person. He had big ears and he reminded Eun ho of yoda.

" Hey, my name is park chanyeol but you can call me Chan or channie whatever you like." And flashed a dazzling smile. Chanyeol's voice was deep and husky but his expression was totally the opposite." Um, hi I'm Eun ho." she said. He kept smiling at her and Eun ho couldn't help but smile back." So... What are you doing here anyway, Eun ho." Chanyeol asked walking towards her.

" I'm here for rehearsals. What about you?"

" A friend of mine called me here."

"Oh..." Eun ho was about to say something when someone came inside. It was Jongin, he smiled when he saw chanyeol but his expression changed as he saw Eun ho," Ya, hyung I didn't call you here to talk to just about anyone. Let's go we will be late." He glared at her and went out of the door. " Well, that was something. um, don't mind him, he can be a little hard to handle but he is soft from heart." Chanyeol gave her an apologetic smile and followed Jongin ."He is difficult as shit to deal with. He is the king of arrogant people." Eun ho muttered, as she went back to memorizing her lines.

" can you stay away from her? she is mine." Jongin's voice held a warning tone. As both he and Chanyeol walked away " calm down, boy she is more like a sister to me. I saw her after such a long time cut me some slack." Chanyeol answered. Jongin grumbled at his hyung and started walking faster , chanyeol laughed at the younger's behaviour and followed after him. " are you jealous that she smiled when she was talking to me??!! " Chanyeol shouted. "Shut up!!" 

After half an hour or so, the school auditorium began to fill with the students taking part in the play, Eun ho spotted Hee Naa with a carton of props and coffee for everyone. she helped her keep the things and the rehearsals started. One hour had passed since practice had begun and Jongin was nowhere to be seen.

Hee naa was not in a position to wait anymore for him as the school had given them a certain amount of time to start and finish their practise. She started with the side roles. When very few people were left, Jongin entered the hall sweating and apologized to everyone or the ones who were still there. Jongin came up to Hee Naa who was standing beside me and said,

" sorry , i was caught up in my dance classes."

Eun ho scoffed, and muttered, " you were here early morning." 

But it was not audible enough to be heard by Hee Naa, as she handed Jongin his script and went to see the practise." can you shut up, i came early to school to meet Chanyeol Hyung okay, I had practice after that."His voice was so chilling that Eun ho was not able to snap back at him. She stood rooted at the spot.

great now you scared her! idiot! Jongin thought as he mentally slapped himself for letting his voice become that cold, it was colder than he had intended it to be."C'mon let's finish this quickly i don't want to be in your presence for long." Jongin said quickly and moved away, not really trusting himself to not accidentally say something even colder to Eun ho.

"As if i want to."Eun ho managed to reply but her voice was still a little shaky.

While the rehersals Eun ho could see that jongin was staring at her all the time, he must have sent her a million daggers that whole time. When the practice finally finished and everything was wrapped up, Eun ho decided to ask Jongin what was his deal because she had had enough, she waited till Hee naa left the hall to keep the props back in place, and then she went up to him,

"Look, I don't know why it pissed you off when I mentioned that you were here early, it's not really that big of a deal," she said. Jongin gave her an uninterested look.

" I don't know what's your problem, if someone asks you to "not bring it up" that should be clear enough for you to understand don't you think?" He replied.

" ASK!? How the hell do you call that asking?! You gave me like a freaking warning type of shit!"

Jongin heavily sighed, was it really that bad? he knew that it was bad but he didn't think that his words sounded like that. cold? yes, he knew those words were cold but warning??? hell no. " fine, now I'm asking please~ don't tell anyone what you saw in the morning, done? happy? Now step aside."

Jongin pushed her out of his way.

" Why do you want to hide it that much?" Eun ho asked confused.

Jongin stopped for a while, he turned his head towards her and said, " its none of your freaking business." Jongin just hoped that Eun ho would drop the topic because God only knows how much he will be able to explain to her what his real purpose was to visit the school so early. it was clearly not only to meet Chanyeol and he was most definitely not in his dance classes this morning. 

He walks out the door leaving Eun ho alone in the hall. She let out a frustrated sigh and came out of the hall. Hee naa caught up with her on her way out.

"guys! i think jongin acting as a playboy or whatever is really taking a toll on him. i mean i must say when he says he talks to her coldly. he literally does that. i swear when i saw them talking it felt like freezing." Chanyeol said. he was lying on the couch with his head on Baekhyun's lap and his pup gently playing with his hair. " well i can say thats true, he has locked himself up in his room the whole time after he came back home. " Chen remarked. they all were sitting in the living room going through each other's day. suho was cooking dinner, throwing worried glances towards Jongin's bedroom. Lay sat by the fireplace and read a novel with Sehun most probably doing his homework if not reading comics under his books. and the others were just doing their own thing.

" okay i am done with this" Suho leaves whatever he is doing in the kitchen and goes to knock on Jongin's door. " what do you want?" comes a muffled voice in reply. " open the goddamn door or you are getting no fried chicken tonight." as soon as suho finished the sentence the door flung open with a frantic jongin. " oh good, there you are now wash up for dinner." suho smiled sweetly at him and retreated back to the kitchen. Jongin puts his hand over his heart and gives a hurt expression to him.

everybody settles down at the dining table, still chattering about something Chen did at work. " so was he there again?" jongin asked. the members stopped talking and looked at the ones who went after Eun ho " nope he was not there. I guess maybe he was just a random crazy guy but we will still be on the lookout." Sehun answered. Baekhyun and Sehun were the ones who went after her and could find no one unusual lurking around Eun ho. Jongin nodded his head and continued eating his dinner.

I still don't know how i am writing .
Sorry for any grammar mistakes....