Ch 30 Icecream Girl

Before you knew it, stars sparkled over the night like scattered ants. They sparkled like you've never seen before, or have you? You watched as the constellation happened before you. Shooting stars appeared and you gasped at them excitedly pointing at them to Jimin.

Jimin watched as you were dazed over the night sky. He watched your mouth open when you gasped at the stars. He watched your lips move as you talked about how pretty they looked. And he couldn't get enough of, your eyes. They sparkled to him more than ever. He's missed this Y/N, the one who always sparkled even in the darkest times. The facts that his best friend did all the mess made him even more angry than before. But in that moment, angry wasn't a emotion.

"Look!" You yelled pointing at a star. The star flew across the sky and into space. A gasp left your lips as you pulled your hand down.

"Sorry... Was I being too loud?" You said laughing awkwardly. Jimin shook his head.

"You're fine, just keep watching, more stars will come soon." He said pointing at the sky. You watched.

Jimin knew the shooting star sky time was almost over but he wanted to watch you. Even if it was just for a bit, he wanted it.

Jimin's phone suddenly rang and he froze. You looked at him and laughed.

"It's fine, you can go answer it." You said quietly. He nodded and stood up to the side.

"Hello?" Jimin said quietly. The line was silent for a bit.

"Who is this?" He said again. Suddenly there was a yell.

"Hello? Hello? Who is this?!" He said in a whisper yell.

"J-Jimin..." It was Taehyung. Jimin's voice immediately became conserned.

"Yah, where are you, stop playing around... Did you go back home?" Jimin said not wanting to hear if he was in a bad situation.

"J-Jimin... Get Y/N... Out..." Taehyung said choking on his own words. Jimin ruffled his own hair confused.

"Taehyung! Why? Where are you?!" Jimin was now yelling at the phone.

"Just do it... They'll be there before you, know it... So hurry and don't question me." He said. A yell was heard and a dead line.

Jimin turned around, his heart dropped immediately. You weren't there. A rush of anger, worry, and fear went over him. He saw a car head lights in the distance and got in his car chasing after it. He called up the rest of Bangtan and told them what was happening as he was chasing this car. They too, hurried out to go search for you.

"Hurry, just pin point my location like we do when the hyungs went out drinking." He said. He held in a joke he wanted to make and just drove.

The rush of his feeling started to come fast than before as he drove. The car ran red lights, and stop signs. He was surprised there were no cops after them yet.

Before he knew it, the car was driving out of the area and into farm land. He was confused. He stepped on the petal trying to reach the side of the car but he couldn't. The car kept swerving I directions so he couldn't pass or get side by side. Jimin grunts and hits his wheel.

A phone call was coming in and Jimin answered.

"Jimin." He heard Yoongi's voice.

"Did you guys find me?" He said  pleading that they did.

"Yes, but your headed in the direction of someone familiar. Someone you know, this isn't just a random person." He said. Jimin confusingly thought about what it would be. More like who?