Ch 3 I Miss You

Claps were heard as Yoongi and Autumn finished their dance. It was time for the dance with the bridesmaids and men.

Taehyung hesitates and stands in front of you reaching for your hand. You snarled at him rolled your eyes in annoyance.

He pursed his lips waiting for you. Someone from behind push you and you stumbled twords Taehyung. He takes you to the dance floor.

You look behind you and see Jungkook and Jimin laughing to each hearing other.

They are so going to pay...

You thought as you and Taehyung got into the dance.

He placed his hands on your hips and shoulders and you followed along flustered.

Soon music starts playing and you follow as he takes the first step. You look everywhere and try to keep your gaze elsewhere.

However, the man was staring you down in the eyes and it made it harder to advert to his gaze.

"You look beautiful tonight Y/N..." He says breaking the cold silent atmosphere. You scoff at him knowing he was trying to start a conversation.

"Want a compliment back?" You said sarcastically. He pouts at you and looks to the side.

He mumbles something and you didn't quiet catch what he said. You rubbed it off and soon the song ended and everyone on the floor bowed.

You walk off and got the mic. You announced that any couple dances were happening and soon people were crouding the area.

You head outside and see Autum and Yoongi taking wedding pictures with the photographer and smile at them.

Behind the building was a garden and you went there. The sun was setting and a warm orange-yellow that took the sky.

The garden was filled with a variety of flowers and plants that hovered over the rich soil.

You breath in the earthy scent and looked around closing your eyes and getting yourself lost in thought.

*Flashback*

You were about to yell Taeyoon's name as you saw him staring at somethung inside the window of a store.

You smile to yourself and hug him from behind surprising him. He deeply chuckles and turns around to kiss you.

You giggle at him and looked up at his tall statue hovering over your tiny one.

"Taeyoon-ah~" You said. His smile faded a little and you noticed.

"What's wrong..." You said worried for him. His smile came back and he shook him head.

"Nothing... I've missed you..." He said sounding more realistic to reality.

*Flashback End*

"I've missed you..." You heard Taehyung say wrapping his arms around your waist.

You eyes shot open and push him off you. His stares have a sincere emotion and his eyes gaze down to the floor.

"I miss you..." He says louder this time. You smack you lips together ignoring what he said.

"Half a year Taehyung... Half of a whole year and you say this?!... Well I'm done Taehyung! I'm finished with your mistakes and lies...I'm over it all..." You said as a tear escaped your eyes.

He looked at you in sorrow and didn't say anything. His eyes were glossy as if he was going to cry and you start walking past him.

You brush his shoulder and he quickly grabs your wrist.

You stop in your tracks at the sudden touch and breath out the breath you heald in.

He swiftly spins you into his arms and hugs you tightly. You push off of him but his grip was strong.

You felt water go down your back as you heard Taehyung's cries and your body was numb allowing you to just stand there as Taehyung held you up crying on you.

You were still a human being afterall and felt bad for him.

His sobs were all your ears can hear until he spoke, breaking the intense atmosphere.

"I miss you..."